Warehouse

Medine

Okay, here are my fit pics as promised (and thanks for the rep appfaff). Sorry for the poor framing, but I just wanted to have the visuals to complement my posts.

Like I said before, the thighs have pretty much stayed the same post-wash. The biggest stretch has been in the waist, though below my knees there's some stretching as well. However, this is definitely more of a straight leg then a slim, because I only sized down 1 (which is what I wanted).

p1020302p.jpg

p1020303ln.jpg

660, 700, 800, all made with 1000xx denim according to BiG. this may not have always been the case, however, so I'm not sure about the deadstock versions of these cuts. I bet salammi or cheap would know. They have had experience with WHs for a while.

weinfeld,

those 660s fit you very nicely. thanks for the photos

Bunga,

Those Warrens are pretty cool. very different fading than on the other WHs that I've seen.

thanks appfaff - yeah they're kinda more wrinkly with lots of small subtle "roots" and whiskers instead of big contrasty fades that's hard to capture in pics.

thanks appfaff - yeah they're kinda more wrinkly with lots of small subtle "roots" and whiskers instead of big contrasty fades that's hard to capture in pics.

true vintage style. I like it. It's kinda what I'm going for on my 660s when it's all said and done

true vintage style. I like it. It's kinda what I'm going for on my 660s when it's all said and done

Same. I think one of the best things about the Warehouse denim is how wrinkly it can get. I think it was Soonami who recently put up a pair that showed the amazing texture that this denim develops.

Just in case anyone wanted to know...the Whisky Cats are available for direct sale on the warehouse site for the past few days now...

thanks for the heads up; now to accumulate some funds before stock runs dry

great fit. i had a pair of 800s that i ended up parting with. glad i did, now i can get another pair in my correct size. gordon informed me that BIG should be receiving a shippment within the next couple weeks.

4295983815_e167d2aca9_o.jpg

here they are cuffed, my boats are drying right now (lots of rain today)