Warehouse

Medine

^Very nice find....I'm still looking for the 1004XX, but it seems my last chance (Take 5) doesn't have any left after all....if there is some random store in Japan that still has a pair brand new, and anyone happens upon them, let me know ASAP and I will pay vast amounts of cold hard cash for a proxy! COLD....HARDDDD...CASH!!!! ;)

same here, looking for one with actual post soak measurements 29" waist. (tag sizing warehouse is usually all over the place, my 660's are tagged 27 and my duckdigger secret are tagged 28)

or 1000 /1001xx with arcs and tabs (same measurements)

aho - any photo references? i can try my luck and help ask around for you.

bunga, I'd be very surprised if you were to actually come upon a pair but these are the ones:

http://www.clever-id.com/WebFiles/HTM/WAR/WAR/PNT/05/1004XX10TH_NW.html

Complete with suspender buttons, arcs, and cinch...Quite simply the PERFECT repro...

1004XX10TH_NW_3.jpg

But if you anyone actually does find a brand new pair (still raw and complete with box) please let me know! :cool:

can you believe I actually had the chance to pick up a pair of 1004 10th anniversary edition when in japan last april. they still had two pair of size 28 one wash in the James Fabled shop at the Osaka aquarium. They were a bit tight but would probably stretch without problem. I was about to buy them when the shop clerk told me they were mispriced on the label (label said 22000 yen and actual price was 26000) Since I already picked up three pair of denim I decided not to buy them... stupid me

Repost:

What's the deal with this model? Cut? Denim used? I like them.

looks like a 50's cut

off centered belt loop, leather patch

13.5oz denim which is dyed with oxidizing agent

good thing is that they still have the red tab... lol

here is a sample of the oxidized denim but in different oz... (this one is 14oz)

th_P1040585.jpg

from denim indigo master

just grabbed the new 38"inseam 660s from BiG. I'm excited to get em next week.

Big props to Gordon for helpin me out!

did you guys hot wash or just hot soak these at first

I hot washed with no detergent, and then hot dried. Maybe even twice to get maximum shrinkage

I just picked up my first pair today at B.I.G.! I'm so excited to start breaking these in. The only thing I'm worried about is that they said that my 660 (the 37 inseam) can shrink up to 5 inches!! Has anyone had this happen to them (sorry for the rookie question...)?

My contest jeans shrank about 3.5 inches, but I think they were slightly shorter than the newer batches

damn...apparently that "Whisky Cat" model I posted earlier is just the first release for the 15th Anniversary...I'm on my knees praying they'll do a Levi's cinchback model as well complete with arcs and/or tab...

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=towser

just have to wait... they should have something interesting this year!

i love that "whisky cat", too bad they're only limited to 120 pairs... damnit

damn...apparently that "Whisky Cat" model I posted earlier is just the first release for the 15th Anniversary...I'm on my knees praying they'll do a Levi's cinchback model as well complete with arcs and/or tab...

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=towser

im expecting big things from warehouse this year; good thing my wife is going to Japan for a few months this year! ;)