Warehouse

Medine

I'm a little bummed. I was kind of excited to receive 660s, but they fit a big on me. I think i just lost weight and the waist even at 31-32 is a little big for me. the thighs were a bit big as well. they're tagged 29. if anyone wants them, get at me. ill throw them up on the market when i get the chance.

rivet rust is crazy!, do you soak your joints for mad long during your wash regimen? i'm asking cause i thought by 40 washes my 1108's rivets would have oxidized more than they have. i'll just soak em longer if i have to .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wondering what is kept in the pocket, and what has happened to the edges of it? Looking good though

That would be my wallet—the holes are appearing because the edges of the cards in the card-holder pockets are forcing through

i had to rep aho for refreshing that pic. those are sick-tastic. we need to see more of these whomever you are...i wanna see the pair in the background too, they are on their way to greatness as well

As per aho's request, here are the updates! I think it's been about 6 months (give or take), and there's been only one wash. Enjoy!

img39051.jpg

img39071.jpg

img39081.jpg

img39091.jpg

img39101.jpg

Was wearing mine to do some work in the garage and I got some of that expanding foam seal on my 700s... Its now a hard patch on the knee... My mom also threw them in the wash and now they have creases all over them like you see going right through the middle... Might make for some unique fades. Sorry for the crap picture...

img00082ki.jpg

if you are talking about ''great stuff'' in the red can with the yellow top, i know it well. it won't come out my dude. i got a little bit on my sams while i was sealing a door, and after quite a few washes it never came out at all. put a patch over it, it will always look fucked. don't worry about the wash, the creases will come out with time.

yeah dude that shit is mad hard to get off of everything, even skin i tried to get that shit out for a while, but that shit dries hard as fuck. it's water-proof too.

my only advice is to NEVER wear your ''good'' jawns when working with any paint, bleach, caustic chemicals, cement/wet concrete/plaster/mortar, or any mastics or glue. whew. when i work with ANY of that shit i just wear my old sams. i plan to respectfully rock the fullcounts in the future, so anything past dirt/soil/dust is a no-go.

^Very nice find....I'm still looking for the 1004XX, but it seems my last chance (Take 5) doesn't have any left after all....if there is some random store in Japan that still has a pair brand new, and anyone happens upon them, let me know ASAP and I will pay vast amounts of cold hard cash for a proxy! COLD....HARDDDD...CASH!!!! ;)