Warehouse

Medine

oh i see aho, i misunderstood. but they still lokk nice , though i would prefer the non wash version. i wonder whats the story behind them. i dont really understand the google tranlation. do you know more about them ? they look like a levis repro.

I had to take some SLR shots that represented "texture" for my photo class. I figured, couldn't get any better than the texture of the 1000xx denim, ha:

some macro shots to bump this thread:

taken inside laying flat on an ironing board. natural light:

P1253681.jpg

taken outside while I was wearing them. blue is starting to poke through:

the hairiness of the denim in indescribable:

P1253697.jpg

appfaff: i too love the texture on these. how long have you been wearing them? i will be sad to see the texture fade. the denim on my back pockets is already less hair/fluffy as elsewhere.

yeah, my back pockets are pretty smooth already, ha. 2 weeks worth of wear:D

crinkles are my favorite denim detail. bunga you fuck you, i love those warrens so much i hate you and them:D. commenting on what cheep said earlier, one of the things(amongst many) about the warehouse company is that basically they use one superb denim for the most part. just come with the good shit, if it ain't broke, don't change up. this thread has been great lately

oh i see aho, i misunderstood. but they still lokk nice , though i would prefer the non wash version. i wonder whats the story behind them. i dont really understand the google tranlation. do you know more about them ? they look like a levis repro.

Fardin

are you talking about the whiskey cat jeans? Basically a hommage to a famous cat that kept a local whiskey distillery in the 19th century mouse-free or something; not sure myself, will have to bother my wife again for decent translation

^oh damn, sorry about that fardin I missed your original message....From my understanding SLAB is correct, but the model itself is possibly based on a Frisco jeans model? I'm terrible with anything historically non-Levi's so I'm probably incorrect but I'm sure someone can chime in on that?

well i checked the distillery site, and it is one of the oldest scottish ones. the cat really existed but in the 60s and not at the turn of the century. i dont get the connection. from what i undertsood one of the distillery workers moved to san fran in the 1900 and started as a tailor for wokclothing. i wonder if that all is just made up or if there is connection to a real brand. they look alot like levis though. so yes would be intersting if someone could find out more.

thanks slab and aho

• 2 weeks later...

XPOST from EVO

As promised, official 9 months, 1 wash updates on the Warehouse #700s

whd7009months1wash001.jpg

whd7009months1wash002.jpg

whd7009months1wash004.jpg

whd7009months1wash003.jpg

whd7009months1wash007.jpg

whd7009months1wash008.jpg

whd7009months1wash005.jpg

whd7009months1wash006.jpg

haha thanks for the love ;)

crinkles are my favorite too but they're a bitch to get plus only certain denim really produce them - the top 2 would be Denime XX and Warehouse.

agreed that what's not broken shouldn't be messed with, hope that Denime don't change the type of denim they use now that they've been taken over by other ppl.

crinkles are my favorite denim detail. bunga you fuck you, i love those warrens so much i hate you and them:D. commenting on what cheep said earlier, one of the things(amongst many) about the warehouse company is that basically they use one superb denim for the most part. just come with the good shit, if it ain't broke, don't change up. this thread has been great lately

I left BiG with a pair of 660's size 27 today, but I'm pretty sure I need to go back for the fourth time in a month and upsize. They said these would stretch back to a fit similar to my 32" lvc 47's, but after sizing them up at home I'm really hesitant to put these in the tub. My waist is just about 31".

I'm thinking a 28 would do the trick. Does that sound about right?

I'm no expert when it comes to WH, but from my limited knowledge, i'd say it depends on if you got the 38" or 37" inseam. If you go the 38" they should stretch out to your 31 waist pretty quick, if it's the 37", it might take some work. A 28 would prob be a safe bet, but if Gordon said to get the 27, I'd listen to him. good luck, post pics after you decided what to do.

I left BiG with a pair of 660's size 27 today, but I'm pretty sure I need to go back for the fourth time in a month and upsize. They said these would stretch back to a fit similar to my 32" lvc 47's, but after sizing them up at home I'm really hesitant to put these in the tub. My waist is just about 31".

I'm thinking a 28 would do the trick. Does that sound about right?

I've got the 37 inseam in a 27 waist. My natural waist is a 28, and so going off of how they fit now, you'd probably be able to stretch them. Like Appfaff said, if you have the 38 inseam, it really should be no problem. My 660s are so loose on me in the waist. There might be a little initial discomfort, but I'd go with what Gordon recommended.

Hope that helps/make sense.