Warehouse

Medine

had a nice little surprise waiting for me today in my school mailbox:D

DSCN0197.jpg

I went ahead and hot soaked these guys this morning, let them dry a little, and they are in the hot wash right now.

pre-soak fit:

DSCN0204.jpg

DSCN0205.jpg

my pair was pretty close to the measurements on BiG's web site, but my thighs ran a little bigger than on their chart. Happy about that though since they were my only concern:

Warehouse 660BlueinGreen

Tagged 33x36

pre-soak measurements:

waist: 37.8"

Front Rise: 11.5"

Back Rise: 15.9"

Upper Thigh: 13"

Knee: 9.6"

Leg Opening: 8.9"

Inseam 38.2"

they already shrunk down to about a 34.5-35" in waist after initial hot soak, so I think after this hot wash, they should be right where I want them.

Will put up the post-soak fits after they dry tonight.

yeah, those jeans will shrink alot... especially if you put them in the dryer.

do you know if those have the same denim as the sufu660?(warehouse 1000xx denim)

yup, 1000xx denim.

good to know on both accounts guys! thanks a lot. I was assuming that it was 1000xx denim cause it seemed to have all of the qualities I had read about on here: Green cast (sink actually turned green when I took them out after 1st soak), super hairy denim after wash, etc.

glad to know for sure tho.

I like how the tag says 660BlueinGreen. props to Gordon on that one.

post soak fits of my 600

tagged 33x36

I'm wearing these much higher than I would in real life, but for the sake of the fit pic, they are resting at my waist:

sorry for the fuzzy pic:(

DSCN0221.jpg

DSCN0220.jpg

The post soak measurements came out about as expected:

waist: 35"

Front Rise: 11.1"

Back Rise: 15"

Upper Thigh 12.5"

Knee: 9"

Leg Opening 8.5"

Inseam 35.7"

bonus self-standing:

DSCN0213.jpg

fit looks great

i don't know why but I always have the impression my pair tapers more than what I see on the fit pictures here; hem is even smaller than my Skull 5010

fit looks great

i don't know why but I always have the impression my pair tapers more than what I see on the fit pictures here; hem is even smaller than my Skull 5010

LOL - there should have been a space 'things' and 'is'. Crazy shrinkage.

I didnt give any thought to your thighs but Im sure they are very nice

hahaha, Oh man, I didn't read it close enough. that's pretty funny.

so appfaff you sized down 2 on these if i'm right, right?

i'm a w34 in my nudies and my LVC1944. would you advice me to go for a w34 in the wh660 ?...

i think we both got pretty much the same body frame :-)

I took my comfortable waist size and just looked at the size chart on BiG for post-wash measurements. I would have gotten the size 32, but I was afraid that the thighs would be too small, They were slim at first, but stretched out fairly quickly, so 32 would have worked in the end prob. I do have a pretty athletic hips section, so the top block is rather fitted still, but i wear a tight belt to prevent too much stretching, and I've been wearing them just a little below the hips, so not too much stretching so far, but it has only been 3 days, so I expect much more.

My vote is 33 for a slim straight look, or a 32 for a more fitted slim look. There are some really good pics throughout the thread tho, they are def worth a look. cheers!

^^^

Having just bought a pair of 660s as well (sized down 1), I can say that mine shrunk in the thighs even after my first hot wash (I have done two thus far). That said, they also have stretched out like crazy, so I'm pretty sure that the shrinking was negated. I'll post pics soon though.

Also, one thing that is different (from what I can tell) than appfaff's pair is that mine have definitely experienced waist stretching. In fact, I would say that out of all the areas, that has stretched the most.

^^^

Also, one thing that is different (from what I can tell) than appfaff's pair is that mine have definitely experienced waist stretching. In fact, I would say that out of all the areas, that has stretched the most.

Yeah, I figured that the waist would stretch, so I made sure to shrink them to just under the size I wanted, and I wear a tight belt. seems to have remedied the problem thus far.

Please show pics!

yes cheep, it's the same legendary 1000xx denim warehouse is known, loved, and lived for. you know the steez

yes.... i like how they do it... they update thier formulas, they have certain formulas but they update em with the times and everything y'know

So y'know the patch style is elevated, the style of cuts is elevated but it's still warehouse and dubbleworks.

^^^

Having just bought a pair of 660s as well (sized down 1), I can say that mine shrunk in the thighs even after my first hot wash (I have done two thus far). That said, they also have stretched out like crazy, so I'm pretty sure that the shrinking was negated. I'll post pics soon though.

Do you got the new stock? The ones with a 38" inseam?