Ande Whall Denim

iloveredstripe

yeah! 16 pairs sent today, phew busy week, will get the remaining 5 sent out in the morning. My good Indo guy is trying to sell the seconds pair, so hopefully there will still be 21 contestants. I sewed up the small hole by deconstructing some denim and using the indigo thread for the repair. Never thought of that before, quite a good trick for repairs if you have some of the original denim on hand.

My old february, contest jeans denim bill is now paid off! Yes, thats a weight off my mind. New style patch and leather patch samples came in yesterday, so will start a pre-order on the regular line really soon, new denim will be on it's way shortly as well. It's all happening, thank goodness! Thanks so much guys for getting in on this contest thing, it's kick started me back into business. Bests Ande ;)

Edited by andewhall

Got my mail tracking Info from Ande Yesterday.

Sadly though I'm in Beirut until 2nd Dec so will have to wait a little longer.

I'm really pleased to see how the Bar-tacking and Patches have come together Ande. They look great.

So here's to you guys who get you pairs before me, Enjoy :)

Looks like we'll all be starting in the first week of December (ish) now. Glad it's close together fo all of us.

See you with some photos next time guys.

Cheers

Hey guys. Yeah very happy with the new leather and style patches that have just come in! Here are some bigger pic's.

leathersf2.jpg

leatherxsfx.jpg

patchsf1.jpg

I like how the cotton style patches fade with the jeans, some pic's of the old ones.

fadedpatch1.jpg

fadedpatch2.jpg