Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Nice Foxy...where did you pick those up?

Initially, I placed an order with Take5 when Samurai announced the model release.

On arrival we noticed that the sizing was off compared the their regular sizing so I had to re-order through BiG...

Great service from both Take5 $ BiG!

Now drying after a wash/soak - it came as a one-wash...

Still drying - will take them to Berlin over the weekend and try to get them hemmed - maybe I get to take fit pics, too.

Edited by Foxy2

ok..thanks B_F and flash

If it helps at all I'm a true 29 inch waist and down sized one in the vx to a tagged 28. They fit perfect, after a warm wash cycle and I am expecting a bit more of shrinkage in the thigh and hem.

Measurements are.

Waist: 29

Thigh: 11

knee: 8

Leg: 7.85

Rise:10

Cheers, and as always big thanks to b_f for the sizing advice!

Hidden arcs are amazing on these. Definitely looking at these for a next pair.

1 year

DSC_1103.jpg

Here's some photos of my S5000vx I've had since February. I haven't been wearing them much over the past few months, as I've mainly been wearing my Roy RS04s, but I really love these jeans. It always feels good to put them on again, as they were my first pair of really nice jeans.

I wore them nearly every day, all day from February through mid april, then nights and weekends until July. They've had two initial hot machine washes, and two subsequent cold machine washes. I really like how they've turned out and am looking forward to having these for a few years.

8210652647_7e958324dc.jpg

8211740778_d25fef6eaa.jpg

8211741012_0fbbef3d0f.jpg

8211740288_4f6d42d87b.jpg

Looks like I've packed on some pounds... My new size 32 710XX's are way too tight around the waist after a pre-soak. If anyone plans on getting these and wants to go for a size 33 and trade up let me know. Mine are still unhemmed/unworn... just the one soak.

Meanwhile, I'll be on the treadmill.

edit: actually they seem to be stretching out decent, I'll just keep em as an excuse to loose 5 lbs =)

Edited by slipnslide

Fuuuuck I got my sz 31 (true waist 32.5) sams 710xx lot 14 from BiG today but im on the fence deciding weather to hot soak or send em back, unwashed they fit really snug in the waist, how I would want them to fit after stretching but Im afraid that I might not be able to button them up if i wash -________-

Anyone else in here unable to button the top button(s) upon first hot soaks? will they really end up stretching back to the raw size?

Edited by udon

Fuuuuck I got my sz 31 (true waist 32.5) sams 710xx lot 14 from BiG today but im on the fence deciding weather to hot soak or send em back, unwashed they fit really snug in the waist, how I would want them to fit after stretching but Im afraid that I might not be able to button them up if i wash -________-

Anyone else in here unable to button the top button(s) upon first hot soaks? will they really end up stretching back to the raw size?

They may be tough to button at first, but they will stretch back to original size. IMO if the waist is perfect now, keep em.