Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

Summer, I'm 6 months into mine with pretty regular wear and the fabric has softened a pretty huge amount since the first wear. As for summer wear, I live in Australia and have worn them through some pretty warm days without any more hassle then any other pair of jeans I have - mine are on the looser side of the 710 fit spectrum though, that may have something to do with it. As long as the fit isn't constricting, I don't think you'll have any more trouble wearing them then any other pair of pants in the hotter temperatures.

Okay so maybe im confusing myself but I need some help from you all. I was thinking I needed sz 32 in 710's but maybe a 31 would work out perhaps? Im sz 31 in strike gold 1105's, Skull 5010, etc. my only huge concern would be the thigh area being too tight. Does anyone have those jeans as well that can shed some insight? Im in serious need of jeans; all need repair and its just that time. any info is appreciated. thanks.

I've never heard anyone complain about the thighs on the 710's being too tight. Unless you have massive thighs, which I doubt you do if you're wearing Skull 5010's, I think you'll be fine. My 710's are the best fitting jeans I own.

Thighs on my 710's are tight as fuck lol. That's why I don't wear mine anymore

I think its a limited run with the upside-down "A" on the red tab.

the local Take5 in Bangkok said they made a run of 610 cut a few years back but in 15oz.

Blue in Green has some on their online store too, i think.

It's an old cut they reintroduced again. It started as a 15oz, got reintroduced in the RR-line (the ones that found money for earthquake victims and such) and this year in a 17oz version. Could be wrong though as I didn't checked, just writing out of memory

edit: the 17oz version might be even LHT if I remember correctly, so the good old Jins denim...worth a try!

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

It's an old cut they reintroduced again. It started as a 15oz, got reintroduced in the RR-line (the ones that found money for earthquake victims and such) and this year in a 17oz version. Could be wrong though as I didn't checked, just writing out of memory

edit: the 17oz version might be even LHT if I remember correctly, so the good old Jins denim...worth a try!

Spot on. I had a look at these in person, and I'm fairly sure Samurai donates some of the proceeds from this model to the canine search and rescue squads, and the flasher or another card had a picture of the boss with one of the dogs.

http://shop.righthanddistribution.com/collections/jeans/products/samurai-jeans

Celebrating one year of wearing this belt. Almost everyday of course. Has been treated with Boot oil and Mustang Paste. My favorite detail: the spot on the inside that didn't take up as much indigo as the rest of the belt - due to the leather patch underneath. And how the hairy structure has stayed around the buckle whereas it's smooth on the inner parts.

New:

DSC06473.jpg

DSC06517.jpg

Now:

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02562.jpg

^Can you see the shadow of the belttip?

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

^Mark of the patchDSC02566.jpg

DSC02569.jpg

^watch the left back (patch trace)

(will continue the macro shots tomorrow with my S5000VX if you like).

Edited by Max Power

hey guys,

i currently wear s003jps and i am thinking of getting a pair of 710xx. i was wondering, with my skinny dude like me, slim thighs, etc..would the 710xx suit me? i am a sz 29 and i like slim cuts. should i size down on the 710xx or go tts? or is the s003jp a better cut for me and skinny dudes alike?

ps: reason i want the 710xx is the denim, arcuates, etc..

hey guys,

i currently wear s003jps and i am thinking of getting a pair of 710xx. i was wondering, with my skinny dude like me, slim thighs, etc..would the 710xx suit me? i am a sz 29 and i like slim cuts. should i size down on the 710xx or go tts? or is the s003jp a better cut for me and skinny dudes alike?

ps: reason i want the 710xx is the denim, arcuates, etc..

I said it often before, the 710 is a slim cut from Samurai, but not a slim cut in general. If you're into Nudie TLJ or APC cuts, the 003 is the closest you can get. And sizing down too much to achieve a slimmer cut is not the best choice IMO.