Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

why is everyone getting mad at udon for wearing his jeans that he bought with his own money how he wants. udon i think u should sag ur samurais since i havent seen many non-Nudie/APC fades caused by sagging and i think u can rock the look. :)

well, for one, he's asking for sizing advice, but wearing the jeans 4 inches below where they are meant to be worn. who knows how the waist will fit that low on the torso? it probably depends how thick your balls are

why is everyone getting mad at udon for wearing his jeans that he bought with his own money how he wants. udon i think u should sag ur samurais since i havent seen many non-Nudie/APC fades caused by sagging and i think u can rock the look. :)

6049782587_763fc6a7ed.jpg

not my jeans, but this is what you get when you sag your jeans a lot

Edited by hiharry626

^Thanks...

To my understanding to get all of (or most of) the shrinkage out of the way, I should just go for a hot machine wash w/no spin cycle.

What I am really aiming for is getting all of the inseam shrinkage out of the way in one soak/wash (is this possible with one really hot soak in a bathtub?)

And the jeans are actually lot 15, not 14.

Was hoping someone could help me out. I'm wanting to buy my first pair of Sams - I've been looking at the s5000BKBs on BiG. If I was to get a size 36, how much do you guys think these would shrink down after a warm soak? The sizing chart says the tag 36 actually measures 38"...

My true waist is about 36"..would these shrink down enough to fit?

I just gave mine a hot soak with the hottest tap water i could get for 30min. My inseam went from 39" to 37"

when it comes time to wash my jeans, can I just use cold water to prevent any shrinking? or will they shrink with cold water as well?

They'll probably shrink a bit more the next few times you soak/wash them. To get more shrinkage out of the way up front you should do a hot machine wash or a hot soak with manual agitation. I gave my 5000vx two hot machine washes as well as about 20 minutes in the dryer before I wore them, and I think I may still have gotten a small amount of inseam shrinkage when I washed them again after a few months of wear.