Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

there are enough rakuten shops that ship overseas. kaizoku-pirates, 2nd, and so on.

if you don't want to struggle with customs you could buy the s5000vx also from dc4 in germany

Good to know about dc4, thx. Shame they don't stock the 21oz S5000VX.

Great post dhalgren! I wonder what the weight of that SAMURAIxMcD collab is - 4oz or maybe 8?

I think the point is that Samurai will make your buns look great!

EDIT: has anyone spotted the Flame Grilled Flat Head yet?

Edited by Maynard Friedman

hello,just a quick question:

is kaizoku-pirates a good store to order s5000vx in 21oz or 24oz? im in the U.S so what would be the cheapest place to buy them? thanks in advance

Pirates is a perfect store to buy from! They typically sell Samurai as one-wash though, so make sure you communicate.

either it is me or it is them...I don't know. The new products...kinda trying to hard. Just heavier and flashier...not my cup of tea. Maybe I changed.

I still love their standard jeans though. The 710 and the 19oz denim. Still perfect. The S500VX will stay an all-time classic. And the S0500 is also great (the pair I have, haven't checked the recent Texas Coton denim issue)

S0110XJ at 13 months

I find it interesting that while they're a looser fit, I can see the pocket bags in front, and the pocket lining in the back.

5zoos.jpg

Effin' LOVE these man. My JINs looked like this a couple years ago. Your pocket bags will eventually burst through and thats when the real magic starts!