Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I bought a pair of sz 33 710s and have hot soaked them. I'm thinking that they still have some shrinking to do because the inseam has only shrunk an inch (was at 39 on the dot and now it's at 38 on the dot). Should I soak them again with hotter water/longer duration or do samurai inseams not shrink as much as other brands? I'm not in love with the fit right now and my thought process is if they have more shrinking to do in the inseam, they have more shrinking to do everywhere else so I need to put off my decision on getting rid of them. Any help would be appreciated.

They may shrink a bit more, but not much. Plus they will stretch quite a bit as well. IMHO, if you don't like the fit after the first soak, get a different size. They should be a bit too snug after a good soak to account for some stretch, unless you're going for a more relaxed fit.

hello,

anyone had information about samurai s3000vx 24oz with gold button?

i've tried to find the link but i cant find any. wanna know the price and the details.

thank you.

how about using google? and voilà

http://item.rakuten....eclothing/j374/

http://item.rakuten....adium/10004476/

edit: I totally forgot those were planned...

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Sorry to derail the thread but...

If I wanted to taper my S5000vx slightly from the knee down and wanted to preserve the chain stitch that holds the inseam together. What would be the best way of going about it, like what are my options in terms of places that offer jean alterations that have the equipment to keep my Jawnz integrity? Online services is preferred, but if anyone knows of a shop in the Sonoma (CA) area that would be the tits.

TIA

For those with any size 34 in the S5000 models; does the rise ever go below 11" inches with washing? Pics make it look like it has a higher rise than the measurements I've seen would indicate.

yes__ should be around 10.75 post wash zero got more vertical shrinkage the the xx, iirc.