Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

so i wear a 26 in apc petit standard and i was wondering which model of samurai would suit me best. i saw the s003's in a 26 that looked like it will work, but then again it seems like the 710's seem to be the denim of choice for most users. im 5 ft 7-8 120 pounds. also i don't think the 710's come in a 26?

Has anyone purchased s710xx indigos from BiG? Are there any details or anything on the outside, other than the patch, that would distinguish it as samurai denim?

Yes, the cut, the stitching, rivets, the denim type etc. Basically anyone into denim will be able to tell right away... but then again does that really matter?

Edited by Rightyow77

just got my s003jp-a, stupidly bought it a size smaller, just did a soak, will post pics soon.

since it was tight to begin with, i did a short room temp water soak at 45 mins, then 15 min trying to put it on in the shower, then somehow managing to put it on and buttoning it up.

Feels like its still too coarse got some shrinkage left and the inseams are still long.

has anyone tried soaking the jeans only knee down to have inseams shrink? My thighs are tight as they are, dont really wanna do another full soak in case my thighs dont fit at all....

can anyone help out?

thanks in advance

I was interested in getting a pair of Sams, but the shop I wanted to get them from suddenly doesn't work anymore. Any insiders (Max Power, b_F) know what happened to DC4?

The site looks ok to me, what's the issue?

Just saw on BIG that their recent restocking of the s0500 on BIG is priced at $345. Am I not remembering correctly or has it always been over $300? I thought it was like $275. Also the picture seems to have changed, the indigo almost looks darker. The description doesn't sound any different though. So I was wondering if this is just a price increase or if there is something different about this lot.

finally i recieved my samurai s3000vx on 16 August 2012 after 2nd buy.

first buy wrong sizing (size 36) and luckily i manage to sell it within 1 week.

this is picture my s3000vx size 34 after 2 days wearing.

pre-soak and not hem yet.

20120820132142.jpg

will update with post-soak jeans and after i hemmed with chainstitch my sammy yesterday. and yes it shrink a lot after warm soak.

Is it true BiG no longer stocks Sams with the arcs?

I wanted the hidden arcs that

poiuytr

had

BiG act as a sponsor on a contest ( those jeans are specially made for it ) and his authorized reseller in Indonesia is the one who is responsible on selling it.

So, you won't find it on BiG site except they're going to make another run.

PICS of my s003jp-a, was complaining about tightness, side seams are starting to pull...

cold soaked top half and hot soaked bottom half

i think i might get it hemmed, the stacking is quite long and uncuffable.

20120827165306.jpg

20120827165428.jpg

20120827165344.jpg

sorry about the shit lighting, ill try to get a decent shots.

stack or cuff?

Firstly i would like to say Hi to everyone here at Superfuture! Hi!

Could anyone help me with sizing on 710xx's I'm a 30 waist (Current jeans that fit measure 15" across the WAIS band) and want them to fit as skinny as possible, an am wondering what size you guys would recommend? I do plan on hot soaking them initially so there should be 4-6% shrinkage? Will this the stretch back out?

Any help would be appreciated!

Jord