Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

^ yes, I really do haha. i thought so. I kind of wish the 003 had the same back pockets as the 710, but oh well.

and yup, i'm emailing 2nd now :)

btw, the 17oz 003 is left hand twill correct?

EDIT: nm, i just looked at the picture and compared the regular 003 with the 17oz. lht indeed!

Edited by bleeptron

What are some good places online to purchase Samurais?

prob youtube. actually vimeo is more hip. higher resolution fits

Great! I'm soaking too at the moment. Curious to see detail and fit pics. (I will put my pair aside for colder days, it's been a replacement for the Eternals that didn't fit).

Pre soak measurements (34, Lot 15)

Measurements:

w: 87 cm

fr:27 cm

br: 37 cm

t: 33cm

i: 96 cm

h: 24 cm

Max,

I thought you were getting another pair of Eternals in a bigger size. What happened?

Max,

I thought you were getting another pair of Eternals in a bigger size. What happened?

I did - check the Eternal thread. (or see the standing denim pic above, I'm wearing the new Eternals on it).

But I used the return as a chance to get me those 5000s as well :ph34r:

Edited by Max Power

do you think samurai would ever do a contest pair with the 710 cut and hidden arcs for North America/Europe? I've been looking at the contest pair for the Indigo contest (http://coffeendenim..../09/16/samurai/) and these look amazing. Would love to be part of a contest like this or with a re-release of a pair similar to the Black Knights with hidden arcs. (i'm a sucker for the hidden arcs)

Edited by dongshim

Anyone have experience with Samurai S0500XX, which highlights its usage of Texas cotton? Their measurements are very appealing in my size, I was wondering how they fade and age, if they fade like the other samurais, and how much they shrink.

I'm debating between these or the S710xx

do you think samurai would ever do a contest pair with the 710 cut and hidden arcs for North America/Europe? I've been looking at the contest pair for the Indigo contest (http://coffeendenim..../09/16/samurai/) and these look amazing. Would love to be part of a contest like this or with a re-release of a pair similar to the Black Knights with hidden arcs. (i'm a sucker for the hidden arcs)

I was wondering the same thing! The vx denim looks like it would fade so ill. Plus those hidden arcs were brilliant. Levis can't say shit to that.

2 years

7635869870_8c09113eb0_z.jpg

I love this grainy kind of fadings on them!

^^^^and Flo

Super great updates of your new pants!!!

Presoak fit & invisible man pics

DSC00894.jpg

Invisible Man's denim, plus the denim you have on plus the sneak peak to the left. This is a winning picture! Great fit on both.

Is the vx denim available anywhere? BIG has been soldout for a while.

Try 2nd store, the latest 21oz vx with yellow stitch arc is awesome.bellow link

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/2nd/item/sj-s5000vx21oz/

Edited by spidereye

I don't think that Samurai will do that. They are very thoughtful and conservative.

Besides, I wonder how hardcore the lives of those are, that demand 24 oz denim in a slim cut, like if 19 oz wouldn't be enough. But you have IH listening to your prayers for slim heavyweight cuts so go frolicking there.

Edited by Max Power