SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

APC's are sanforized..no need to soak..

You soak raw , unsanforized denim to get rid of the shrinkage....

Past that, febreeze them occasionally until a wash is needed.

I believe there are special powders and ways you can sometimes use your home washing machine on very gentle cycles. I took out all of my self applied starch on my 501 STF and seemed to soften the denim greatly machine washing a lil too hard.

Someone should be able to help you out more than I'm able to.

GL

-JF

A few noobish questions

1. What is the advantage of using woolite black (over say just regular woolite)? Does it just make the jeans stay darker longer? And if I have jeans that aren't losing much color in the wash, what is the best detergent to use to get them a bit lighter?

2. Is there a general consensus on how much you should cuff? And do most people here iron the cuff down ?

thanks

A few noobish questions

1. What is the advantage of using woolite black (over say just regular woolite)? Does it just make the jeans stay darker longer? And if I have jeans that aren't losing much color in the wash, what is the best detergent to use to get them a bit lighter?

2. Is there a general consensus on how much you should cuff? And do most people here iron the cuff down ?

thanks

I think the advantage to woolite black is that its meant to keep clothes from fading as much. Why do you want to lose more colour though?

I'm too tall to cuff...

something that's been boggling my mind lately... does anyone have a preference of underwear specifically for "tucking"? i usually wear boxers but the lack of support is proving to be a pain in the ass for my newest pair of jeans; they're a fair deal slimmer and smaller in the crotch. looking for as much concealment as possible, basically.

something that's been boggling my mind lately... does anyone have a preference of underwear specifically for "tucking"? i usually wear boxers but the lack of support is proving to be a pain in the ass for my newest pair of jeans; they're a fair deal slimmer and smaller in the crotch. looking for as much concealment as possible, basically.

no hate, but are you kidding? are you asking this question in seriousness?

no hate, but are you kidding? are you asking this question in seriousness?

haha yeah, totally serious. i realize it sounds silly, but that's why i posted it in the small questions thread... it's not a life threatening issue, just something i'm curious about.

whitey-tidies are the way to go mate... or you could always get women's panties or a thong if you want no exposure at all

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic