SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Sorry for being so ambiguous.

I was looking for something very similar to the sv5000x. The weight/feel of the denim is amazing - I just want it to be slightly (super slightly) tapered. Or maybe just a slim straight cut rather then a straight cut.

If there isn't much to choose from, maybe something similar to the SEXIH would work fine too.

I know the sv5000x and the sexih are pretty different denims, but those were two pairs I was most comfortable with - so trying to stick near that.

Thanks for your time btw!

considering slim and atpered you could take the S710. But you would have a higher rise and 2oz more in denim weight...

Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated:

dscf0052o.jpg

dscf0057d.jpg

I'm thinking pull the outside thread through with a needle and some thread, secure in on the inside so it looks normal.

The inside thread I'm not so sure about. Maybe just put thread through the rings of chainstitch so it wont unravel any more?

Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated:

dscf0052o.jpg

dscf0057d.jpg

I'm thinking pull the outside thread through with a needle and some thread, secure in on the inside so it looks normal.

The inside thread I'm not so sure about. Maybe just put thread through the rings of chainstitch so it wont unravel any more?

Seriously, just sew it, ensuring you cover the stitching that's still intact on either side so it doesn't unravel further. It's not in an area that's particularly noticeable so function over form is key.

Good luck.

Help me guys :)

thats an odd one, in terms of the CPO (reffering to Chief Petty Officer) i would assume that it would be simply something based of the cut used by the military from a vaguely defined 40s-50s time period. Other than that ive seen different colors, patterns (real McCoys did a plaid 2 years back). Ive seen one pocket and two pocket. Im not sure if there is an exact answer...but again i deffer to my elders who probably can give a less rambling answer

AFAIK The Real McCoy and Buzz Rickson's both make navy coloured N-1 without the US Navy print as well.

Or are you wanting another brand?

Have you got a link ?

I can't seem to find any of these but If they do make them that's exactly what I need.

I know that victim make some but they're sold out in an XL. They lack some details I'm looking for anyway.

^ I highly doubt you will find the level of detail that the Japanese repro nuts put into the jackets, unless you buy from another Japanese repro nut company.

You can have a search on Rakuten:

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?st=&t=new&tl=0&k=n-1&x=0&y=0

^ I highly doubt you will find the level of detail that the Japanese repro nuts put into the jackets, unless you buy from another Japanese repro nut company.

You can have a search on Rakuten:

http://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borderless/search.action?st=&t=new&tl=0&k=n-1&x=0&y=0

Don't think a navy without print ever existed back in the day. Hence the fact that no repro label make it. Will settle and get the second version in stone colour instead.

Thanks

OK, Coca Cola have had their own way for a long time now, clothing Father Christmas in his bright red outfit.

Now, however, is the time for change - it's time for Denim Santa! Just imagine those fades from climbing up and down 3 billion chimneys.

Let's send our suggestions to the big fella at the North pole and make it a reality. I'm sure ROY could run up the winning design in time for the big day. The boot and belt afficionados can all chime in too. Let's do it!

Right, back to work now...

A friend of mine managed to get this pair of Lady Lee Riders.

I think Lee only produced very low amounts of jeans for women in the 50's.

The previous european Lee agent said it's quite a rare pair and it's a pair with museum-status. What do you guys think?

I have never seen one of these pairs in a denim catalogue.

lee_08.jpg

lee_10.jpg

lee_04.jpg

lee_11.jpg

lee_12.jpg

lee_06.jpg

lee_01.jpg

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic