SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Id like to wear my 3mo Sam S5000vx more often, but they are stiff as hell in the crotch and barely broken in since Im basically in class / studying most of the time. Makes me not want to put them on when I wake up. Would washing do the trick?

Warehouse 700. BiG has 'em.

Looking for jeans with quite a lot of room in the seat area, mid/high rise, rather wide leg with some tapper. A cinch back is a plus. Raw or one wash indigo.

Looking for something nicer than LVC in terms of fabric.

Any recommendations ?

Looking to pick up a pair of APC New Standards.

People are saying they stretch out about 2 inches.

Then I've read that they are vanity sized already 2 inches.

So does that mean I should size down 4 for the perfect fit after they're stretched out?

For NS, sizing down 4 would be too much in my opinion.. usually people sized down 2 or 3 max but here click on the lower right of the "product measurement" of this page and there is the measurements for each size..

http://www.incuclothing.com/shop/product309#A.P.C.%20-%20New%20Standard%20Jeans%20-%20Indigo

or you can read through APC thread slowly and decide based on the measurements people have posted there

Id like to wear my 3mo Sam S5000vx more often, but they are stiff as hell in the crotch and barely broken in since Im basically in class / studying most of the time. Makes me not want to put them on when I wake up. Would washing do the trick?

if you want to throw them in the dryer that would soften them up some.

Ksubi isn't really talked about on these forums (last post: 2008) so I guess my question will go here...

I picked up a pair of Ksubi Dee Dee (Raw) about a month ago. While I love the fit I really can't find any specs about them. They're nothing spectacular but what I really want to find out is its weight.

I think I read somewhere that a guy guessed it was 11-11.5 oz, but does anyone know for sure?

Hey guys, need some help here.. So I was meaning to get myself a pair of black Dior raws but totally no stock everywhere.. Dior NY, LVroma, dior Singapore.. So guys, what's another nice black raw jeans would you guys recommend I get? Something slim with a hem opening of not more than 7??

I've already got a pair of 301s and skulls 5010 6x6, both in indigo though..

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my question but hopefully it is.

I was looking for a new pair of jeans, and I was looking for some suggestions. Anything that fit like the Samurai s5000vx but with a slight taper? The leg opening is too wide for my liking (the one I have is a lot 10 if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your time!

Hey guys, need some help here.. So I was meaning to get myself a pair of black Dior raws but totally no stock everywhere.. Dior NY, LVroma, dior Singapore.. So guys, what's another nice black raw jeans would you guys recommend I get? Something slim with a hem opening of not more than 7??

I've already got a pair of 301s and skulls 5010 6x6, both in indigo though..

I would recomment you to get the coming sexi14bk that is coming out this saturday at selfedge

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=639

or

PBJ NC011

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7844&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

but both are above your price range..

then next ones i could think of is Somet018

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=3332&category_id=&manufacturer_id=36&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

or

the new 666bk Skull

or 3sixteen slimtapered leg

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=547

all are slim fit cut close to DH...

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my question but hopefully it is.

I was looking for a new pair of jeans, and I was looking for some suggestions. Anything that fit like the Samurai s5000vx but with a slight taper? The leg opening is too wide for my liking (the one I have is a lot 10 if that makes a difference.

Thanks for your time!

There are alot of jeans from other brands that fit your description..probably you could be more specific on what you want then it is easier to give you suggestions..

do you want something from samurai or from other brands? do you want slubby or smooth denim? light, heavy, medium weight?

There are alot of jeans from other brands that fit your description..probably you could be more specific on what you want then it is easier to give you suggestions..

do you want something from samurai or from other brands? do you want slubby or smooth denim? light, heavy, medium weight?

Sorry for being so ambiguous.

I was looking for something very similar to the sv5000x. The weight/feel of the denim is amazing - I just want it to be slightly (super slightly) tapered. Or maybe just a slim straight cut rather then a straight cut.

If there isn't much to choose from, maybe something similar to the SEXIH would work fine too.

I know the sv5000x and the sexih are pretty different denims, but those were two pairs I was most comfortable with - so trying to stick near that.

Thanks for your time btw!

From here it says 9.5oz , http://www.thrillist.com/miami/ksubi-denim

but not sure about the raw ones though..

Huh. I put my pair of Skulls One-wash (14.5oz) and my Dee-Dee's on different ends of a hangar to make a bootleg "scale". It hung balanced... :eek:

Can I thus conclude that they're the same weight or what other factors do I have to consider

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic