SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

5 Pocket jeans have become a standard clothing item, like a pair of oxfords or a white dress shirt. Whether they are in style or not is probably irrelevant.

Any case, Joe McCoy is a good call since the quality is so high. I have the 906 in my current rotation and its probably the perfect jean (other than the old Denime XX which is the original perfect jean). Remember to size down 1.

so my dad wants to get a pair of jeans with suspender buttons and he said he liked the fit of the 1870 oldest oldest. he will most likely wash them once a month or so, is that cool? would there be any actual problem from washing them that much? gracious

so my dad wants to get a pair of jeans with suspender buttons and he said he liked the fit of the 1870 oldest oldest. he will most likely wash them once a month or so, is that cool? would there be any actual problem from washing them that much? gracious

Nothing really bad. If you're his first born son, you might want to take a vacation for a while though.

and @ ADH

I think you can't go wrong with a Sugar Cane 1947. great cut, great fabric, great construction. also might wanna size down 1 on those.

Anybody know how well Driza-Bone stuff works? Planning to buck up some cotton jackets for the rainy season.

2771_detail.jpg

Pretty good, my friends family use it all the time (they're potato farmers), works a charm for proofing.

Driza-Bone is probably the largest waxed cotton garment maker in Australia.

Anyone with experience wearing indigo denim overdyed with black - how does it fade? Do you get blue showing through where the black fades with wear behind the knees and at the thighs or do the two colors fade through to the white core with even fading other places from washing? thanks

The theory is that once you wear them the black will fade showing the blue and then the blue will fade to the white. But your denim will have a mixed fading all around.

Nothing really bad. If you're his first born son, you might want to take a vacation for a while though.

and @ ADH

I think you can't go wrong with a Sugar Cane 1947. great cut, great fabric, great construction. also might wanna size down 1 on those.

will they just lighten up?

Or Sammies, or Iron Hearts or Flat Heads...well there´s alot of jeans to purchase, but I´d go with Roy´s. They´re decent priced and made literally by one person with LOVE!

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic