SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I'm not sure, but I think domestic postal service just eliminates courier/brokerage fees.

Just like when shopping from the US I try to use USPS instead of FedEx/Purolator/etc because those will charge duty + crappy fees..

Canada Post can/will still charge duty and taxes, but their brokerage fee is significantly less than couriers.

I'm not sure, but I think domestic postal service just eliminates courier/brokerage fees.

Just like when shopping from the US I try to use USPS instead of FedEx/Purolator/etc because those will charge duty + crappy fees..

Canada Post can/will still charge duty and taxes, but their brokerage fee is significantly less than couriers.

Hem? Also, how long until the stacks calm down?

my.php?image=img1398st6.jpg

my.php?image=img1399hc5.jpg

I'd hem them at least 5" or so, those are far too long for you...

Does anyone have Flatheads and ride a bike a lot?...I just picked up some 1001s from SE and I absolutely love them, but there is an awkwardly strip of wear from my saddle seat. I've only been wearing them for about 2 weeks and is SUPER worn. Should I be wearing these while biking every day. I am scared its going to look like a bright white stripe down my asscrack transitioning to my "taint" region.

You're going to get that kind of wear while riding a bike if you wear any jean that yields a high contrast fade, especially while it's brand new and so dark...

I need a new pair of indigo denim.

Something most similar to Uniqlo T-000's. Looking for some heavy denim that will last me awhile and has nice fading. So something like April77's would be out of question. Would the slimmest model be the FH1001?

Sizing recommendations as well, for reference I'm a 28 in APC NS and size 30 in Skull 5010xx. Skulls are not slim enough for me below the knees.

Something most similar to Uniqlo T-000's. Looking for some heavy denim that will last me awhile and has nice fading. So something like April77's would be out of question. Would the slimmest model be the FH1001?

Sizing recommendations as well, for reference I'm a 28 in APC NS and size 30 in Skull 5010xx. Skulls are not slim enough for me below the knees.

SExFH05BSP but it looks like its not going to be much slimmer than the skulls below the knee. FH1001s are wider below the knee. Picking up a pair of SExI04s from supermarket might be your best move.

bsps will be definitely slim enough below the knees i believe, but the thighs may be a bit large. Id look if i were you, though. The denim is super nice. Worst comes to worst you could always get them tapered.

I was worried about that. I guess we'll see when they get here. I might just have a pair to sell bows1 if his 34s end up being too small :)

dphi! This is my first pair of selvage so Im not sure, but they feel like they are a perfect fit! What are yours like?

Oh and 9/29/08 - my first pair of selvage. So happy

i bought a pair of acne mic black/black, but didn't notice online that the legs are stitched in four vertical parts.. so i have seams down each leg in the front and back as well as the sides.

They're great, I've just never seen this on a pair of acne jeans before. anyone know anything? Was this a seasonal thing?

dphi! This is my first pair of selvage so Im not sure, but they feel like they are a perfect fit! What are yours like?

Oh and 9/29/08 - my first pair of selvage. So happy

I probably won't have mine 'til the end of the week since Gilt requires a signature on delivery and I'm never home when UPS stops by. I'll keep you updated though.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic