SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Considering you want something tapered... probably the NC. Maybe the PS, I don't know much about it myself, though. I personally like the NS's just because my calves are pretty developed, but judging from your pics you'd probably look good in the NC.

I recommended APCs mostly because you're in Boston (as well as them being more affordable), and Boston doesn't have many Japanese brands. However, if you're getting them online, you should definitely check out stuff besides APC.

You should look at Blue in Green's and Self Edge's sites. As well as browse around this forum more. Check out the 'evolution' and 'how do jeans fit' threads. I would give you more recommendations, but I really haven't had a whole lot of experience with many different brands myself. So far, I've only worn apc ns's and rescues, nom de guerre non-selvage grays and pbj xx-005bk's. Really, you should just browse this forum more.

anyone know where i can cop some APC ns for cheap.

keep a eye oout on the supermarket... usually a few pop in quite often. some are new, some are old.. but usually under 100 usd.

does anybody know where i can get my jeans tapered in nyc?

just go to any tailoring shop and if they are even tailors they can taper no problem.

anyways my question: what is the attraction to guido club wear (true religions and like rock&republic jeans)??

i tried swaying my friend away but i got nowhere... what is the "cool" factor about them?

i was thinking of selling my FH3001, after 3 months of wear the fit doesn't really suit me. I thought it would stretch a little bigger but it didn't. I wished I ordered 2 sizes up cause it just reveals too much when sitting down.

so im thinking about selling it and my nudies average joes for something along the lines of Sugar canes okinawas but give a little more silhouette. Im keeping my Sugar Cane okinawas, i love those a lot.

what's a good straight jean? a little slim, but not too slim.

i was thinking of selling my FH3001, after 3 months of wear the fit doesn't really suit me. I thought it would stretch a little bigger but it didn't. I wished I ordered 2 sizes up cause it just reveals too much when sitting down.

so im thinking about selling it and my nudies average joes for something along the lines of Sugar canes okinawas but give a little more silhouette. Im keeping my Sugar Cane okinawas, i love those a lot.

what's a good straight jean? a little slim, but not too slim.

sda 103's are slim but not too slim.

Yea, i am looking at some SDA 103 right now, they look really really good IMO. true to size or size up one? how do they stretch ? :X

The reason why I like my Okinawas is because its rugged and has a lot of warped threads. Although it's not the selling point, the fit just suits me really well. I wear a size 28 in these, size down one, I'm like a 29-30. I wear a 29 for both FH3001 and Nudies Average Joes. Every time I wear the FH, my friends would ask me," aren't those kinds kinda tight?" And I look down and you can almost see my curvatuve of my package.

As of now, I am looking at the following companies:

1.Onis - blue fit w/ tabs and arcs (hopefully, if i can find these in a size 28, im jumping on this)

2. Studio D'artisan SD101 and SD103 - I am trying to find a thread to look for sizing for both.

3. Eternal 811 - don't know how to size.

4. Skulls 5010 x66 - Don't know how to size, but SDA's quality seems more better than skulls, although they fade faster, correct?

5. Samurais- still looking, but interested. the 5000vx, 710?,

6. Sugar Cane 1947s.

ive got the onis 103s 811s had some 5000s and had some okinawas.

i would say that the onis are the closest fit to the okinawas. then the 103 then 5000 and 811 are almost equal.

went true to size on the 103 down 1 on the oni one up on the 811 down 1 on the 5000 one up on the okinawas (should have went true to size on those)

hope this helps

Alright, about 4 months ago i purchased some s5000's. Now the problem is, is that i sized up because they didn't have my regular size or anything smaller. Is it possible to have a professional alter the jeans? I'm talking about the whole jean basically, front and back rise, waist, inseams, etc...? Can it be done or should i just sell mine and get a different pair?

Alright, about 4 months ago i purchased some s5000's. Now the problem is, is that i sized up because they didn't have my regular size or anything smaller. Is it possible to have a professional alter the jeans? I'm talking about the whole jean basically, front and back rise, waist, inseams, etc...? Can it be done or should i just sell mine and get a different pair?

Sell and get a new pair.

You could probably get it altered, but it's not worth the risk; especially if it's a major alteration like u suggest.

also ive always been interested in visvim. there has to be a reason why theyre priced so high, what is it? its not just brand name but something about it. a friend told me it was like sex on your feet! and where could i go to buy some without looking at supermarket? there was a Union suggestionon hypebeast but no url posted, can anyone link? ty sry its not really a denim question but it is a small question!

Those are definitely 21 cm. It's Euro sizing so it's in centimeters, measuring the waist laid flat with the button closed. Smallest is a 44 so you can figure it out from there.

What is the best Samurai model for an older person with 34 waist that wants a nice normal fit for an older person, not slim cut or boot cut. Asking for someone from work who is intrigued by raw denimz and who normally wears armani jeans circa 2000 and 7's (i.e. no clue)... I was going to recommend the S510XXAI-N or the S5000AI-10SP , both of which will make me jealous because that would mean he has better sams than me, but I enjoy helping people dress better.

If there is a different cut/brand you recommend that is cool too

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic