SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

yo, wil black coated Nudies fade? lookin to wear them 24/7 for awhile and would liike them to fade. Gonna be my first real denim purchase and I love the black coated look.

I dont think the black coated nudies would faded. At least i havent seen anyone try it on sufu. If you would like it to fade, get the regular raw one. I don want you to be disappointed after a year of wear but still the coated to be the same except it stretch. I could be wrong but you can try

newb question of the day.

I own a pair of LVC 1947 and nudie RRGS. Now thinking of getting a pair of APCs. Probably will go with the Rescues since I have somewhat athletic build from gym/sports. How does the sizing on the APCs compare with the other jeans i listed? Are the APCs sanforized? Would you recommend buying off the APC website? It seems like a good deal.

what cause jeans to have that "jeans eating your asshole" look...

From that picture I think it's the other way around, with the ass eating the jeans. It looks like the jeans are being puckered into the asshole like strawberry pulp clogging up a straw in a milkshake. I'd almost rather have diaper ass.

Getting them off the APC website is often hardest, because it's the most traveled site for them, being the mother site and all. Check the APC thread for more retailers if you can't find them there though.

APC's are indeed sanforized, and they'll stretch 2-3 sizes on average just like Nudies.

I just go a pair of Flathead 1001 sz 32 and they fit perfect on me.I wanna give it a hot soak because the inseams are so long but I am worried the waist will shrink and cause me unable to wear them. Should I just wear the denim for a week or 2 let it stretch and then hot soak it?

RHT is what Levi's became famus using. LHT is what Lee used. They look a little difference, and from what I gather the LHT will generally be a little softer, and not crease quite as sharply as RHT. It generally refers to the direction that the fabric was woven. Just FYI, there's also broken twill, which Wrangler generally uses, which is supposed to be tougher to fade, and more resistant to tearing.

Slubby denim is denim that has very irregular threads in the weave. Check the pictures in the "BS United Oni" thread to see how that looks as it fades.

Uhh, wtf.. :mad:

While I was soaking my PBJs I turned them inside out (as does everyone else, everythings fine at the moment), then when they dried I turned them back to normal. but now they have whtie scratch marks where the tension was put on while I was pulling them to normal. will this go away with wear? should I be worried, because right now it looks like I cummed all over it, or I work as a painter..

Uhh, wtf.. :mad:

While I was soaking my PBJs I turned them inside out (as does everyone else, everythings fine at the moment), then when they dried I turned them back to normal. but now they have whtie scratch marks where the tension was put on while I was pulling them to normal. will this go away with wear? should I be worried, because right now it looks like I cummed all over it, or I work as a painter..

Pics? I've never had this happen to me, whatever the brand. Don't own PBJ though.

I would just wear it till it fades. 2 of my pairs had a weird crease down the knee area and it turns out alright. Should pan out fine in the long run imo. Worrying too much isn't gonna help. :)

a simple one, where can I find an okay quality jean for under $125? any wash, or color.

I have a nice pair of academi denim and they were $80, i just need a couple more similar pairs in the same price range and don't know where to look.

if your selling denim right now, im a waist 28 ;)

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic