SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

I was wondering, would it be a wise thing to wash my Skulls for the first time in a washing machine? They're quite dirty and I want to clean them really well. But I'm concerned that my washing machine might have indigo all over afterwards. Would it be safe to wash it in my own washing machine, or should I go to a laundrynette?

I was wondering, would it be a wise thing to wash my Skulls for the first time in a washing machine? They're quite dirty and I want to clean them really well. But I'm concerned that my washing machine might have indigo all over afterwards. Would it be safe to wash it in my own washing machine, or should I go to a laundrynette?

I've machine washed some raws a few times before, and i've found they can leave an indigo tint in the machine. You may want to go to a laundry mat just because it's the first time and you don't know how much they will bleed. The last thing you want are all of your whites turning blue next load.

I've machine washed some raws a few times before, and i've found they can leave an indigo tint in the machine. You may want to go to a laundry mat just because it's the first time and you don't know how much they will bleed. The last thing you want are all of your whites turning blue next load.

Yes, that was exactely my concern. Thanks!

Does anyone know what color codes (as seen on in store tags) correspond to colors on the levi.com website? I was at the NYC store in Times Sqaure and wrote down a bunch of washes I thought were cool but find out that they don't use the same coding on the website.

Also, I've heard talk that the 511 denims in NYC were of a 'raw'/rigid blend that might differ from another wash/blend of the 511s. Do the models differ in color AND texture? Or would they all feel the same as the ones I found in the store. They didnt have any special marking to this but I do have the color code for them...

Thanks!

So..I'm pretty much a noob, which is why Im posting here, but...

How long would it generally take for stacking to occur? How would I go about doing it? Would I have to wear shoes with my denim to make it happen? or will keeping them on top of my feet suffice?

(I feel stupid for even thinking about asking these questions, but I am, so I need answers please :D)

Yeah, that's what I was referring to, even though I didn't know it haha....

the set in creases are what Im looking for, to make it easier to wear my jeans shorter, instead of getting my jeans hemmed half an inch or so, which is a waste of time and money...

So..I'm pretty much a noob, which is why Im posting here, but...

How long would it generally take for stacking to occur? How would I go about doing it? Would I have to wear shoes with my denim to make it happen? or will keeping them on top of my feet suffice?

(I feel stupid for even thinking about asking these questions, but I am, so I need answers please :D)

Couple days to first few weeks depending on how much you wear them. Just wear them. No, shoes aren't necessary, just need the leg opening small enough so that it isn't always just getting caught underneath your feet.

for levi's lvc 1947 if the jeans are shrink to fit and size 28 does that mean they come about 29/30 inches and shrink to 28? or would they come like 28 inches and shrink to like a 27 or w/e. also how much exactly is it that they will shrink?

for levi's lvc 1947 if the jeans are shrink to fit and size 28 does that mean they come about 29/30 inches and shrink to 28? or would they come like 28 inches and shrink to like a 27 or w/e. also how much exactly is it that they will shrink?

they shrink 2" in the waist and 3 in length. take that into consideration. i sized down one because they tend to stretch a lot for me atleast.

if i wear a sz 31 in NS what sz should i get in sam 710bk?

either 32/33 depending on the fit you want.

Ok, i have been very lazy and I may have missed this question being posted before but I have a pair of Steam Locomotives that are a size too big after two soaks. I just need to know if a 60 or 70 degree wash is going to do it for me? THe tag says 40 degrees and after two soaks Im figuring that a wash at that temperature isnt rteally going to do much.

Thanks

a wash isn't gonna do much if they're a full size too large after 2 soaks. They'll stretch, remember, so they probably will simply be too large. Are they a size too large as in they fit well now and you think they will be too loose post stretch, or they are loose now?

I wanted a boxy 50s type cut but they are just loose now. Might be a bargain buy in the Superm,arket for someone

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic