SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

recently i gave my friend who was visiting a sick relative in japan some cash to pick up some samurai jeans for me,

he returns in about a week and im wondering, i am a true 30.5 waist, and i asked him to get me a 29 or 30 in the s710xx or s5000's.

my question, will i have to do anything special since i sized down on raw non sanforized jeans?

recently i gave my friend who was visiting a sick relative in japan some cash to pick up some samurai jeans for me,

he returns in about a week and im wondering, i am a true 30.5 waist, and i asked him to get me a 29 or 30 in the s710xx or s5000's.

my question, will i have to do anything special since i sized down on raw non sanforized jeans?

hot soak, dry and wear

i just picked up a pair of fullcount 1108s, my first pair of raw jeans. should i do a hot soak, or a cold soak? i want to keep the color and starch as much as possible... but i don't want stacking to be in the wrong places either.

thanks so much for your help. hopefully i'll be able to contribute back with anyone's questions regarding these jeans.

anyone know of good stores in japan that will ship to the states from online orders? looking for stock (jeans and shirts, belts, etc.): drybones, samurai, flathead, sugarcane, warehouse/dubble works, red moon...etc

ordered from e2nd and bears before, looking for others that have good online inventory

A few months ago, I ordered a pair of skull 5010XX one washes from BiG. I went with the option of having them hemmed in store to make sure they were chain stitched. They are a little bit shorter than what I want. Is there anyway of stretching the length? They haven't been washed or touched water since I received them.

A few months ago, I ordered a pair of skull 5010XX one washes from BiG. I went with the option of having them hemmed in store to make sure they were chain stitched. They are a little bit shorter than what I want. Is there anyway of stretching the length? They haven't been washed or touched water since I received them.

You can try stretching them by attaching bricks at the hem. You're not really gonna be able to get them to be longer any other way, though.

Okay, this may be a kind of stupid question to ask...

But does anyone know of a slim jean, that would possibly be better to skate in? My APC's crotch seam has ripped twice in the passed two months of owning them (due to skating ), and I'm looking into a new pair to buy that would be more comfortable to skate in. So thanks in advance for your opinions.

Okay, this may be a kind of stupid question to ask...

But does anyone know of a slim jean, that would possibly be better to skate in? My APC's crotch seam has ripped twice in the passed two months of owning them (due to skating ), and I'm looking into a new pair to buy that would be more comfortable to skate in. So thanks in advance for your opinions.

Iron hearts or the upcoming seXsc collab

quick question.

Is natural indigo more resistant to fading or what?

It's been 4 mnths I'm wearing my Studio Dartisan and they show so little wear...I'm going crazy.

Your problem is two-fold. Yes, natural indigo can be (and typically is) harder to fade than synthetic. SDA's are also notorious for being difficult to fade. So there you have it. Either way, you have a beautiful pair of jeans, and some of us actually prefer the prolonged fading. IMO, you'll also end up with better looking fades with the natural indigo. Stick with 'em.

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic