SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Thanks a lot gimmegimme.

I'll stick with them for sure, they might be the most comfortable jeans I've ever had.

I was just wondering.

103's were one of my first shrink-to-fit denim purchases, and they fit beautifully. Unfortunately I didn't soak them properly and after wearing them for 6 months, they shrunk in length a ton. Live and learn.

103's were one of my first shrink-to-fit denim purchases, and they fit beautifully. Unfortunately I didn't soak them properly and after wearing them for 6 months, they shrunk in length a ton. Live and learn.

They actually are my first too.

I learned about shrink-to-fit denim thanks to Sufu.

Then I went to NYC and went to BIG, and the only style they had in my size were the 103 in natural indigo. So even the price was a bit high, I wanted something I had tried before. Now I'm here. 4 months, 2 soaks and the perfect fit. But now it's all about patience.

Hi

I own two pairs of diors19cm made in Italy in size 30 which fits me perfect. I am considering buying some 19cm black raws made in Japan off luisaviroma.

My question then is whether there is a difference in the size between the ones MII and the ones MIJ???

Thanks in advance!

MIJ are more tapered and have a slightly higher rise. They're a little slimmer imo.

where can i find an online shop that stocks Sling and Stones Natural indigo raw jeans in Daniel cut?

It seems that the sling and stones thread disappeared

search?

http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=20447&highlight=sling+stones

http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=11832&highlight=sling+stones

If I were to taper my jeans, would it mess up my honeycombs?

And would I have to go anywhere special to get them tapered, like chainstitching?

I'm not exactly sure if tapering would mess up your honeycombs, but I have a feeling it won't. Any reasonable tailor will be able to taper your jeans for you.

Hi

I own two pairs of diors19cm made in Italy in size 30 which fits me perfect. I am considering buying some 19cm black raws made in Japan off luisaviroma.

My question then is whether there is a difference in the size between the ones MII and the ones MIJ???

Thanks in advance!

I'd suggest sizing up one for the mij blacks.

Does anyone know of any super slim fitting jeans like the Ande Whall Rakers/APC New Cures/ Diors? Those seem to be the only three besides Nudies, and i really dont want to resort to buying a pair of those.

Rakers is the slimmest of them all. But DO NOT size down. I have a pair true to size that is so snug that i spend weeks stretching and stretching before it won't cut off the blood supply to my thighs.

But the cut is the best for skinny i ever worn.

Hardwork for Beauty. That's the trade off.

Cheap Monday- Internet Dealers

Where shalt I find it? I have been looking all over, but can't find the ones I want. Are their any dealers in Portland I could call maybe?

Oh, by the way, I'm new. So don't eat me or anything.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=13715636

Also, I have a pair of these, and they stretch out like crazy. Size down 1/2 depending on how tight and to account for stretch.

Guest Sero1

i wear a size 31 waist in 3001s and was wondering if i should go down to a 30 for samurai 710s or stay 31? i want them to fit a tiny bit looser then my flatheads.

I wear a w31 in most of my diesel jeans and a w32 in nudie slim jims and esef (they are still very tight).

I´m about to get a pair of Flat Heads 1001 and I was wondering if I should get them in size w33 or w34.

I also need advice on sizing for Imperial dukes!

Please help me, thanks!

I am looking for some low-rise, slouchy fit jeans that are NOT Diors. Diors are a little too tight for my liking. I am looking for a similar fit, however. Does anyone have any suggestions?

somets have a low rise and are slim

samurai has their new low rise limited ed.

might wanna look into that~~:rolleyes:

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic