SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

Can someone tell me about these jeans that are made in Morocco? I thought the dior raws were either MII or MIJ. These cost more than the MII.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/14407

2008/09 Autumn Winter

Pantalon Jeans Bas 19

(Bleu Marine)

I think they are the red selvedge jean but they're not as nice as the silver selvedge ones which are made in japan.

I'm looking for something a tiny bit slimmer than my S5000BKS. I love the fit but I want something without the bulge under the knees. Maybe something with a very slight taper.

Why don't you just get the s710bk? They seem perfect for what you are looking for.

I want to ask, which of the sammies have the back pocket arc on the inside so the back pocket has a arc fade? I thought the new S710BK had it but I've seen some with it on the out side.

also I want a pair of black relaxed fit, sanforized demin for work and clubbing, what do u guys think?? I want something heavy, so VX5000? is there anything else?

thanks everyone

Which jeans look the best with a little sag? Which models specifically. I am looking for a nice jean that I can wear with a sag but that isn't huge.

EDIT: I am thinking of getting the 5507xx's by Skull. Any insight on how they would look sagged?

julian reds look good with a reg fit or anti fit.

if you have slmmer legs you prolly could sag skulls also

Which jeans look the best with a little sag? Which models specifically. I am looking for a nice jean that I can wear with a sag but that isn't huge.

EDIT: I am thinking of getting the 5507xx's by Skull. Any insight on how they would look sagged?

Diors are basically made to be sagged. Check em out.

Yeah, I was thinking about getting the 710s but I'm worried they'll be too slim? Do you guys think it'll be alright?

They should be good. If you don't want them to be super slim, size up one.

Could anyone share their knowledge and tell me what's been used to dye these Fullcount jeans:

dsc01092yv6.jpg

Are they coloured that way simply for fashion, and can anyone point me in the direction of finding out more about the fading properties of jeans like this?

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about these jeans in particular, but they look very similar to the mud-dyed SC Okinawas. I would guess that they are also mud-dyed. Since they have a white weft they should fade like regular indigo jeans (or sulfur-dyed black jeans with a white weft such as the s5000bk) but I have no idea how stubborn they would be.

I'm new to Japanese denim (only wore Nudies and APCs before this), specifically Samurai denim. I guess I don't really remember well enough, but it seems like in the upper thigh near the crotch, there's a big "bulge" where there should be whiskers developing. I don't know if this is just stiffness or a sign that the jeans are a little slimmer than they should be, but I looked at pics of others with 0500XX jeans and they look as slim or slimmer than mine.

So will it go away with wear?

i just bought samurai s5000bk 's. what should i do with them (i am a total denim noob..).

im not sure if i should soak them first and wear them in to set in creases or just.. wear them.

Turn them inside out, soak in warm water for 30 minutes, let them air dry, wear them.

Wait many months till they start to fade and lighten in color...

Are those the same fit as the 103's??? I want.

Yeah, they're the same fit.

In SDA's numbering system, the first number is the denim and the third number is the fit. Hence the 003's have the same fit as the 103's, and the 101's have the same denim as the 103's.

With this being said, SDA's 0XX denim does not shrink as much as the 1XX denim, so you would have to size down one: postwash, a 29 in the 003 would fit similar to a 30 in the 103.

Hope that helps.

Guest No Handclaps Please

RRDS is long and i dont know how to wear them around the house with no shoes

should i let the jean come under my heel or should i try to avoid that? to be on the safe side ive been pulling them out from under me whenever i sit

Hi

this is my first pair of raw denim

APC NS

9 months

1 dryclean at 5 months

1 hot soak at 7 months

3 washes afterwards

S7001514.jpg

My question is

Why do my jeans look so dull, yellow-ish and dirty???

Ive seen alot of other APCs with very sharp contrast - dark hues/bright white fading

I just bought a new pair of skulls

so i dont want to screw them up

can anyone tell me why my jeans look like crap?

thanks

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic