SUPERDENIM SMALL QUESTIONS THREAD (Use instead of making new threads)

minya

i'm looking for quality raw denim or people with chicken legs except skulls, dior and apc. any other brands that do slim fits? what about the samurai 710xx?

How about Flat Head?

The 1001 (F310 with 16oz denim) might be good for you..

So I am going to be buying a pair of samurai 710s. I was looking at the sizing and I don't know what to do. I wear a size 29 in apc NS and they fit wonderfully after a couple months of wear. So I was thinking about getting a size 30 in the 710s. But now this is where I am confused. If I buy 30s will the actual size be bigger than the tagged size so that it will shrink down to the 30?? Or do I have to buy a 32 so it will shrink to a 30?? :confused:

Sorry if that sounds confusing:o

So I am going to be buying a pair of samurai 710s. I was looking at the sizing and I don't know what to do. I wear a size 29 in apc NS and they fit wonderfully after a couple months of wear. So I was thinking about getting a size 30 in the 710s. But now this is where I am confused. If I buy 30s will the actual size be bigger than the tagged size so that it will shrink down to the 30?? Or do I have to buy a 32 so it will shrink to a 30?? :confused:

Sorry if that sounds confusing:o

30 is correct. They'll arrive around 32" (tagged 30), and shrink to tagged size.

lately i've been wanting to get a new pair of jeans and thinking of going the leepro route. i've always wanted a pair of Samurai's so the 110XJ have been on my mind for a while now.

what i am not sure about is what size to get because i've read that the leftie denim behaves differently.. like it doesnt stretch as much. i've read before that some ppl wish they didnt size down. my true size is usually between 33 and 34. i'd like them to fit comfortably, would i be okay with a 33?

^^From just seeing that top blog i'd say they're Average Joes or Even Stevens..

That sweater? That logo on the top looks like it's either Helly Hansen or UNDFTD.

lately i've been wanting to get a new pair of jeans and thinking of going the leepro route. i've always wanted a pair of Samurai's so the 110XJ have been on my mind for a while now.

what i am not sure about is what size to get because i've read that the leftie denim behaves differently.. like it doesnt stretch as much. i've read before that some ppl wish they didnt size down. my true size is usually between 33 and 34. i'd like them to fit comfortably, would i be okay with a 33?

Size down one on the 110XJ and they should fit fine in the top block. They will still seem a bit loose below the knee, but there's nothing you can do about that.

The short answer is to get a 33.

Anyone have any experience with the helmut lang skinny jean sizing? Just wondering whether they are true to size or not. I searched around but couldn't really find any solid information. Any help would be much appreciated!

I just got some Aprill 77 grey Joey Colordrives off the market. Great fit everywhere except the waist. I went with a 31 and the fit is tight everywhere, but the waist is really large. I didn't want to go with 30's because they would have been too tight.

A couple questions regarding stretching and tailoring:

- Is taking a an inch or less off the waist a common tailoring procedure? Should I just stick with a belt?

-How do these things usually stretch out? The pants around my calves are pretty much skin tight, and they won't stretch---if the thighs stretch won't this look weird?

• superfuture unpinned, featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic