Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, you guys have any chinos in the shop? Pretty sure you don't, but figured I'd ask. I need to pick some up this week for a wedding...

We don't sell any pants that aren't made of denim, for chinos in SF you might want to try AB Fits or MAC.

RJB 19cm Black Selvedge is going on sale at noon on Saturday in-store and online..

Photos and specs are going up friday afternoon.

The Skull project is being worked on, we're meeting up for another design session next month in Tokyo.

*drools in anticipation* now for two pairs of jeans

Going to Viva Las Vegas again this year, this time with the president and managers of Flat Head and the editor of Lightning Magazine.

VLV12! www.vivalasvegas.net

Here's our ad that'll be on the back page of the program guide:

Selfedge_Ad_Comp_FInal_150dpi_RED.jpg

NY Times really said that?

Yup, it was the first time they mentioned us right after we opened almost three years ago.

Kyia will the RJB 19cm cut have a button fly?

No, it's a zipper fly.

size 32 and no soak.

I'm gonna wear them a few dozen times to get some stretch in the waist before i soak them. They fit perfectly right now and I don't want to shrink the waist and have to stretch it back out. They are not that stiff and are very comfortable.

Just like everything Mister Freedom they are very well made and have amazing details!

Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK 19cm Slim Tapered Black Selvedge Jean

Real Japan Blues brings us some slim goodness in the form of the 66BSPBK, a slim tapered jean based after the 19cm silhouette made of a 14oz black selvedge denim with black stitching throughout.

The denim used on this is a first for Real Japan Blues and Flat Head (RJB's parent company). This black denim is rigid and feels far heavier than it actually is; when raw quite a lot of character can be seen within the denim weave, which is rare for a denim this dark that's made of black/black yarns.

A very unique black denim, tapered leg, rigid feel, subtle logo stitch, and a slim fit that's been modified slightly to accommodate all sizes and assured to look great in every size from 28 to 36.

The RJB 66BSPBK will go on sale at 10am (PST) on Saturday April 11th in our online store and at Noon in-store the same day.

Check the online store now for full specs, hi-res photos, measurements/shrinking info, and more:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76

rjb_19cm_01_web-761547.jpg

rjb_19cm_02_web-761484.jpg

rjb_19cm_03_web-714378.jpg

rjb_19cm_04_web-714324.jpg

rjb_19cm_05_web-701061.jpg

rjb_19cm_06_web-701004.jpg

NY Times really said that?

I am more amazed that deke dickerson really said that.