Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Need your help KIya

THe Black Mint shirt in 42 fits me perfectly. The only problem I have with FH shirts is around the waist. I am hoping that the mini herringbone is not as slim fot as they houndstooth or even the black mint?

thanks

It does seem like the mini-herringbone shirt has a bit of a more full cut, very slightly, it doesn't feel as slim fitting as their past shirts.

Kiya, when are you looking at a restock on Skull 5010xx?

We're getting a restock of most sizes on March 30th.

Would it look ok to size up on a slim tapered jean like the Flat Head BSP or Dry Bones Red-D? I know I'm a 36 in the BSP, but was thinking about getting a 38 for a more relaxed look, but would like the leg opening of 8.5. The 36's are pretty tight on me and the 38 doesn't look like a huge difference. I never like any straight fit jeans becasue the leg opening is always too big so I thought this might be a different route to try for more of a straight leg, but with a smaller leg opening instead of a slim fit.

Would it look ok to size up on a slim tapered jean like the Flat Head BSP or Dry Bones Red-D? I know I'm a 36 in the BSP, but was thinking about getting a 38 for a more relaxed look, but would like the leg opening of 8.5. The 36's are pretty tight on me and the 38 doesn't look like a huge difference. I never like any straight fit jeans becasue the leg opening is always too big so I thought this might be a different route to try for more of a straight leg, but with a smaller leg opening instead of a slim fit.

I'd check out the Red-D in a size 34, i think they'd fit you exactly how you're looking for them to fit, they run big so the 34 in the Red-D would essentially be like sizing up a bit if you wear a 36 in the SE05BSP.

i wear a size 38 in the BSP (slim fit) and a 34 in the red-d (not THAT slim fit) - hope that helps!

flew into SF today on a family trip and came to pick up a pair of the dry bones collab, really cool store. I would've liked to stay, but as you might of noticed, my asian mother was sketched out the entire time in mission. Upside to that story is that i saved up money for the jeans and she ended up just buying it for me, haha. Thanks for the help and all.

Hi I have a quick question. I want to get skull 5010 xx and I am normally a size 33. Should I stay true to size or size down?

I dont want to get it and have to return it.

Thanks for the help

Get a size 33, your true size, don't size down.

what shirt is Sidney wearing in the IH 301s/9301 pictures?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/301S%20Slim%20Selvedge/ironheart_slim_indigo_01.jpg

It's the Black Mint shirt, here:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=366

We have one 40 left, and no more to be made.

It's the Black Mint shirt, here:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=366

We have one 40 left, and no more to be made.

I feel like a complete idiot for not buying the 42 during the Sufu sale now. I wish I had known back then that the shirts were no longer being made. It looks like most rakuten sites are sold out of it too, so chances of me finding one while I'm in Japan look slim :(

I feel like a complete idiot for not buying the 42 during the Sufu sale now. I wish I had known back then that the shirts were no longer being made. It looks like most rakuten sites are sold out of it too, so chances of me finding one while I'm in Japan look slim :(

Yeah, they're long gone everywhere.

You have to understand, we buy about 3 to 5 times as many of the same shirt than any store in Japan, so once WE'RE sold out, every store in JP is also sold out of the same shirt.

Also, no shirts are ever restocked, they make them only once usually. Very rarely do they make a run of the same shirt again (with the exception of the chambray shirts).