Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

One request. Please oh please stop being so scared of us here at Self Edge. If you are in town, come in to the store and ask questions...instead of nervously asking very detailed questions over the phone. Out of towners I understand...but if you live or are no more than 10-15min away, please just come in instead.

Where do you get off if you take BART starting from the Fremont station?

Is it close walking distance from the BART station? I've been wanting to stop in when I head home.

RJB 19cm is coming April 1st, black F380 in May.

Where do you get off if you take BART starting from the Fremont station?

Is it close walking distance from the BART station? I've been wanting to stop in when I head home.

get off at the 16th ST bart station on mission st and walk one block to valencia then two blocks to 18th...we are are at 18th x Valencia :)

Hey Kiya, quick question for a friend: Are there going to be any restocks on the FH f380 or 1001s? Saw that the restock on the 1001s are already gone a few pages back.

We got a restock on Saturday, another restock is coming at the end of next week.

any nice new button-ups coming out in time for persian new year? I need some new duds for eid

New Buzz Rickson white chambray is going up tomorrow along with a new Flat Head mini-herringbone Light Black long sleeve shirt.

You hitting up Vasona on April 5th to get your kabobs on?

remember to turn left on valencia... first time i tried visiting, i ended up near duboce before i turned around.

LOL same thing happened to me.. i had to ask for directions :rolleyes:

kiya, any news on the last batch of hems coming back from the chain stitcher? i dropped my red d's off on monday the 9th.

thanks! i'm just itching to wear those bad boys

Everything from AFTER the big jean release is going out over the next 72 hours.

hey kiya i just realized, i hope i didnt go wrong in getting true to size in the bsp, size 33, when my sexfh05 was a 30....should fit bigger right?

Sounds about right, once you get them just do a 30 minute hot soak and let them air dry.

Kiya,

Any chance you'll be stocking the Buzz Rickson's C-2 vest/jacket?

Have you ever tried one of those things on?

I swear to you it's near impossible to wear because it's so beyond itchy.

Have you ever tried one of those things on?

I swear to you it's near impossible to wear because it's so beyond itchy.

I was hoping you might stock it so i *could* try it on. ;)

I went through a wool phase a few years ago, and feel like I built up a tolerance after wearing stuff like this ( http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3369/3251797271_efbd1088b9.jpg?v=0 ) ; however, your admonition is enough to scare me off.

The jacket quest continues.

No idea how they did it, but it's unwearable for me, and i'm used to wearing wool sweaters and such over the years.

I have a black one signed by William Gibson that he gave me last year and i've yet to wear it..

No idea how they did it, but it's unwearable for me, and i'm used to wearing wool sweaters and such over the years.

Probably something like:

"Uses pre-1949 period-authentic 32 micron mil-spec Icelandic sheep's wool; after '49 the US Armed Forces shifted to >= 25micron wool in its clothes manufacture after complaints from field officers about 'itchiness'."

New Buzz Rickson white chambray is going up tomorrow along with a new Flat Head mini-herringbone Light Black long sleeve shirt.

You hitting up Vasona on April 5th to get your kabobs on?

awesome, ill stay tuned for those to hit the the online shop

as for vasona, i was thinking about it. I haven't been in over 6 years. I dunno if i can handle the fob fest. Will you be making an appearance?

as for vasona, i was thinking about it. I haven't been in over 6 years. I dunno if i can handle the fob fest. Will you be making an appearance?

I haven't missed Vasona in about 20 years... needless to say, i'll be there.

haha, awesome. I'll see you there

PM me a few days before and we'll set up a meeting spot among the other 20,000 brown people there that day.