Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Can you post the measurements for that new nudie jean in a 33

Measurements for every jean are on our site:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=422

Ah shit.. sorry about the missing size on the Easy Emil, it'll be added tomorrow. :)

I want to be the newest employee of Self Edge. Working at Office Max has taken the joy out of wandering around office supplies stores. Did meet the dude who modeled the RJB's though, hah.

You met Cesar? That's really random..

Ah shit.. sorry about the missing size on the Easy Emil, it'll be added tomorrow. :)

You met Cesar? That's really random..

It was, I recognized the tattoo on his hand instantly. I feel creepy. Dude is tall as fuck. On a side note, still scheduled to get a new shipment of the FH leather bracelets in this week? If so, gonna drop by and spend my whole paycheck on the Glory Park Flannel and a Bracelet. :(

kiya, about the jeans measurements in the self edge website, where do you measure the thigh?

Most importantly is Self Edge showing the front or back rise in the measurement charts?

kiya, about the jeans measurements in the self edge website, where do you measure the thigh?

1" below the crotch.

Most importantly is Self Edge showing the front or back rise in the measurement charts?

Front rise.

Thanks for the rep....my first! I bought a size 38. P-P measures 19. This guy fits just a tad tighter than my winter heavy flannel which is also a 38. The cut is probably more forgiving but the material has less give which makes it feel a little more snug. Just stay true to your size in other flat head shirts.

do you measure seam-to-seam (so only the front of the leg) one inch below the crotch or the whole width of the flattened fabric?

I'm confused..

The entire width, how else would it be measured?

sid, i thought we were best friends, why didn't you call me after we fucked?

Shhhh you're mad underaged. I didn't know you were 17 when I touched your coochie.

P.S. I texted you the morning after. You can't say I didn't try to holler back.

step 1 - cut stitching between selvages

step 2 - open leg fold so material stays flat

step 3 - iron jeans

step 4 - obtain extremely large vernier calipers

step 5 - measure distance from selvage to selvage to within 1 uMeter

Kiya, how long do alterations usually take? No rush, I'm just getting antsy for my new denims.

Depends on what part of the week they were dropped off.

We're almost completely up to date, if you haven't gotten a call yet you should be getting a call from us within the next 48 hours.