Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Best conversation of yesterday:

kiya: "yeah, we're all a generation apart. 37, 31, 26. What about you? How old are you?"

mmg: "20"

kiya: "oh, what about you?"

me: "...18"

kiya: "wait, what the fuck!? you're at like every one of our parties drinking hella beer!"

I gotta start doing that.

:)

Any idea when you guys will have the FH Leather & Silver Bracelet - Dual Strand back in stock?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=398

^ that one

April 15th.

kiya, what size should i buy in the Never on Sunday shirt if I am a 42 in the FH houndstooth?

Medium....,,,

Is you drunk? You OVER ELLIPSED.

HOW CAN HE ELLIPSE?

TEN CHARACTERS.

hey kiya, when are you guys gonna get a restock on the F310?

April 20th.

kiya when are you going to reup on imperial dukes?

April 10th.

Kiya any plans to stock some more RJB shirts/sweaters/whatever? Loved the RJB cardigan pictured in the Lightning Denim Book.

We would if the prices weren't so high, most of RJB's collection pieces are extremely high in cost. Worth it, yes, but very pricey.

I just wanted to say I bought a pair of used SEXIH03BK from the supermarket

they are one of the sickest pair of jins i have ever worn...props to SE & IH

that is all

I whole heartedly agree with you.

My SEXIH03 Indigo's are one of my favorite pairs of jeans! And its not just the fact that my girlfriend bought them for me. I love the cut, crotch rivet, the fact that the crotch was moved forward (I has gets no blow out), and of course the denim.

I'm just waiting on new and really innovative heavy weight Iron Heart collaborations.

Kiya I remember reading an interview with you recently on some blog or website about the Dry Bones collaboration, and they asked you about upcoming collaborations and there was no mention of the Skull one you talked about in this thread. I was wondering if it's still on? And if so, any information on the fit/details?

Ah, found the quote:

We're doing a jean together later this year that we started working on a year ago. Every few months while we're in Japan we get a little bit more done, at this rate it should be out later this year.

RJB 19cm Black Selvedge is going on sale at noon on Saturday in-store and online..

Photos and specs are going up friday afternoon.

The Skull project is being worked on, we're meeting up for another design session next month in Tokyo.