Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

another sale anytime soon kiya? :P

Nope, not for a very long while.

I am more amazed that deke dickerson really said that.

You serious? Plus rape if you really know who Deke is. :)

Oh, is that accurate? I thought it was already just a general disclaimer on the site.

Every single product's disclaimer is tailored for that specific product, the stretching and shrinking info is always accurate for the jean you're looking at.

Yup, we sell gift cards, they come in any amount, she can buy them at the store.

Yo my grandma lives in SoCal, is there any chance she could just cop an online gift certificate? (0) (You know, with the left over dough in her paypal from slangin Supreme to kiddies on eBay) (10)

Actually we did restock some of the Self Edge shirts this morning..

Real Japan Blues 66BSPBK 19cm Slim Tapered Black Selvedge Jean

Real Japan Blues brings us some slim goodness in the form of the 66BSPBK, a slim tapered jean based after the 19cm silhouette made of a 14oz black selvedge denim with black stitching throughout.

The denim used on this is a first for Real Japan Blues and Flat Head (RJB's parent company). This black denim is rigid and feels far heavier than it actually is; when raw quite a lot of character can be seen within the denim weave, which is rare for a denim this dark that's made of black/black yarns.

A very unique black denim, tapered leg, rigid feel, subtle logo stitch, and a slim fit that's been modified slightly to accommodate all sizes and assured to look great in every size from 28 to 36.

Check the online store now for full specs, hi-res photos, measurements/shrinking info, and more:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=76

rjb_19cm_01_web-761547.jpg

rjb_19cm_02_web-761484.jpg

rjb_19cm_03_web-714378.jpg

rjb_19cm_04_web-714324.jpg

rjb_19cm_05_web-701061.jpg

rjb_19cm_06_web-701004.jpg

any news on a IH 301S restock in a size 31?

Should be within the next 2 days.

...would anypne have pics of worn SE shirts? curious to see how they turn out...

Tmadd has photos of his pretty well worn Black (Overdyed )Self Edge Button up that he posted earlier in this thread. I think he has it for sale too and there are photos of it in that auction. Just try to get a hold of it from him.

It looks gnarly. I've been wearing my Black SE Button Up to work everyday for months now and I'm just starting to get some serious fading in the cuffs and all edges and pockets. Very exciting stuff.

i just liked that it said "Girl's size" instead of 36 or something like that

Dude, the size Small in those shirts is truly a XS...

Sugar Cane Recycled Denim Sweet Jeans

In conventional jean production the excess fabric from the cutting room is discarded, Sugar Cane has taken this fabric and macerated it and spun it back into yard which is then used to produce the denim.

The recycled yarn is used as the weft (fill) thread while the warp is unused pure indigo dyed 50/50 (sugarcane/cotton) blend yarn.

The aging on these jeans is sure to be phenomenal, the denim in it's raw state is something that's new to us, a deep dark indigo color with some slub, but under bright light you can tell the weft threads are definitely different than your usual indigo denim.

These are extremely limited in production and only available at Self Edge outside of Japan. They are only produced in even sizes and once sold out there will be no restocks.

Check the online store for hi-res photos and a full spec list:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=429

sugarcane_recycled_01_web-749248.jpg

sugarcane_recycled_02_web-749187.jpg

sugarcane_recycled_03_web-714191.jpg

sugarcane_recycled_04_web-714130.jpg

sugarcane_recycled_05_web-777258.jpg

sugarcane_recycled_06_web-777201.jpg