Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Sonny's mother clipped something out of a local San Mateo County paper, i think the SM County Times, to give to me.. i think it was printed a few days ago.

Whoever wrote this, reply to this post and i'll get you a $75 gift certificate to the store. I'm guessing it was for a high school class?

SMCountyTimes.jpg

I go to a high school near this guys so I looked him up on facebook and told him whats up kiya!

That dude needs to come forward and accept his GC..

Flat Head Spring Shirt Collection

Five new shirts from Flat Head just arrived...

Two new mini-herringbone shirts, a Black Mint Kasuri shirt, a hickory stripe workshirt, and a short sleeve Green Diamond shirt.

With Flat Head's newest fabric, their take on a classic herringbone woven pattern comes as their newest offering this year. The fabric is soft and has a great character contained within the herringbone pattern, a simple classic shirt with a great fit; available in light black and mustard.

The fabric on the Hickory Stripe Workshirt is a custom run that Flat Head originally had made for their Googies sub-brand. The pique cotton fabric is unique in that it's woven in such a way where there is a great deal of character for a hickory stripe pattern. This is a new style from Flat Head, the body of the shirt is a new fit and the pockets and the outside "Flat Head Union Made" tag is also new.

With the Green Diamond one of the most popular short sleeve shirts we've ever had at the store is now available in a new color for spring.

Flat Head's Black Mint division has a new shirt for spring, the Black Mint Kasuri shirt in white/black. You've got to see this shirt in person to fully understand what's going on with the weave and pattern design.

All these shirts are only made once for the year, once sold out there are no restocks as usual.

Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information on all five of these shirts:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh01_01_web-736238.jpg

fh01_02_web-736184.jpg

fh02_01_web-759661.jpg

fh02_03_web-759600.jpg

fh03_01_web-713488.jpg

fh03_02_web-713421.jpg

fh04_01_web-779008.jpg

fh04_02_web-778943.jpg

fh05_01_web-746853.jpg

fh05_02_web-746794.jpg

Sonny's mother clipped something out of a local San Mateo County paper, i think the SM County Times, to give to me.. i think it was printed a few days ago.

Whoever wrote this, reply to this post and i'll get you a $75 gift certificate to the store. I'm guessing it was for a high school class?

SMCountyTimes.jpg

Ok you anus rockers, you must post some sort of PROOF that you're Alex Ellenberg.

Kiya if my 31 SExFH05s fit best after wearing them for the past year would you say I should get a 32 or 33 in the 9301s?

PS I'm sorry Sidney Lo doesn't know how to fix his car or contact people when I come to town

Get a 32 in the 9301, the might be a bit snug at first but will stretch out within a week or so.

Next time get at me before you head out here, we'll set up some party-time action beforehand.

Get a 32 in the 9301, the might be a bit snug at first but will stretch out within a week or so.

Next time get at me before you head out here, we'll set up some party-time action beforehand.

My flatheads did have a giant crotch blowout and I wasn't sure if that was from me buying them too snug or not.

I don't want any more fernet.

Kiya, when do you expect a restock of F380's?

We'll have a complete Flat Head jean restock on Friday.

does the complete flat head restock include the SE05BSP and the 1001?

Yes on both.

kiya or any other denim-knowledgeable person:

say I got back my selvage denim back from the tailor to get them tapered.

say the tailor fucked up and tapered from the outside of the leg, which I warned him not to do about 10 times.

will this is any way, shape or form, affect the fading properties of my denim?

or will it just make me feel a little naked?

It'll do nothing to your jeans except that the selvedge id is now missing.

Should have sent them to denim doctors/hollywood trading co. :P

Should have never tapered them in the first place.

We're still on track to release the next Self Edge t-shirt which will just say "DON'T TAPER" across the front.