Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Any chance that the Dry bones Dyed Pin Striper Shirt will be restocked?

That was designed by us and produced only for us.

Some new, seriously cool, Dry Bones shirts coming up in about 10 days...

Hey Kiya,

should I get get my normal waist if I wanted to get a pair of the 3sixteen straight jeans on go down one?

Get your normal size, don't size down.

FWIW, I sized down two to a 30 on my pair of SL-100x (only the even sizes were available for Lot 001). They've stretched out to a comfortable 32" in the waist now, and aren't tight at all in the thighs. Fit is similar to, if not a little looser, than Sidney's fit in the photos.

I'll try to take some fit and evo pics (not much wear, only about a month) this week.

***EDIT***: I've been informed that the cut on Lot 002 of the SL denim (the one carried by SE) is slightly different from Lot 001. The measurements for my pair of Lot 001 size 30 are as follows:

Waist 31.5

Thigh (1" below crotch) 11.6

Knee 9

Leg opening 7.75

Front rise 10

Back rise 13

Inseam 34

Kiya.

I hope you don't mind asking me sizing questions even though I didn't purchase from you.. i'm just intrigued..

I wear 32 in APC NS, and they feel a tiny bit slack, yet when i measure wear i place my jeans (below my navel) it's 36+, yet FH380 W34 fit? Also, i returned te w34 f380 before I soaked, because although the waist was fine, I had bubble-ass and loads of room in the leg. Taking this into account, andmy 6'3/4 180lb frame do you think it's wise that ive just bought the f310 in replacement?

shego

whats up with the triple works collab?haven't heard anything for a little while now?

I'm going to Japan next week to approve the final samples, so it looks like it maybe mid-summer..

I'm going to Japan next week to approve the final samples, so it looks like it maybe mid-summer..

This might be a stupid question but do all SE collabs come out in chronological order (realizing that they all have thus far)? Basically, if for example the SExTW07 gets pushed back, would all other collabs be pushed back as well, particularly the Skull or SExRRxFH10 (dunno the exact name?) or am I being too technical?

The idea is to have them release in order, but due to various difficulties beyond our control they won't be coming out in order this year.

kiya, i've tried to make the purchase but i couldn't

is it my debit card or is the system currently down?

i might wanna check my balance once more early tomorrow.

btw, is there any discount code or something? :P

I had a problem over the weekend with my debit card and the Self Edge online store when I was trying to pick up the last Mister Freedom Pea Coat.

I just chalked it up to my bank being behind in transferred balances.

If in doubt use Paypal. Thats what I used as a last resort (although my Pea Coat hasn't shipped yet for some odd reason). They seem to never have a problem directly (and instantly) accessing the money from my checking account.

Hope that helps.

well, i actually tried my debit card and also paypal, both didnt work.

and couple hours ago i made another purchase of denim and everything was okay.

now im really sleepy and have no idea at all wtf is going on with my card.

gotta go to the bank and clear all the shit up.

thanks anyway, it helps.

Kiya, are the new SE rings already available in-store?

Not yet, starting friday they will be.

If you're billing address is slightly different than what's on file with your credit card company you might get an error, at which point you should either use a different card or use Paypal.

If and when it looks like you were charged for the order but the order didn't go through you'll see the charges drop off on their own within 48 hours.

Just wondering...

Is the skull selfedge collaboration confirmed and when is the probably or preliminary release date if so?

It won't be for quite some time, i'd say early next year...

We've got lots of other things to release before then.

It won't be for quite some time, i'd say early next year...

We've got lots of other things to release before then.

Sounds good...

Was wishing it would be coming a little bit earlier though. Hopefully you guys will have some good stuff coming before then.

kiya, i've tried to make the purchase but i couldn't

is it my debit card or is the system currently down?

i might wanna check my balance once more early tomorrow.

btw, is there any discount code or something? :P

not sure if anyone said this but alot of debit cards have a $500 limit unless you notify the bank before hand (used to work at BofA)

sorry if this has been asked,

but is self edge getting the IH-634sr?

Kiya said in the Iron Heart thread that Self Edge would be getting them in.

I'll try to be one of the first people to buy them from Self Edge. A pre-order would be nice. Is there a tentative release date?

The republic of Superfuture demands more details. Spill all your industry secrets.

not sure if anyone said this but alot of debit cards have a $500 limit unless you notify the bank before hand (used to work at BofA)

Paypal is not without it's own problems though. I once spent 600+ euros on stuff from Japan without a problem (a pair of Sugarcane SC 40600 and two Flathead-shirts were involved), but the very next time I purchased something on eBay I couldn't use my account anymore without a gruelling and time consuming verification process. Had to do something with this 600 euros limit, it seems.