e.stonji contrst

venetian snares szerencsetlen

Squarepusher untitled

DJ Mujava Township Funk

Selfish Cunt Feel Like a Woman English Chamber Music

Triclops March of the Half Babies

Black Time New Fiction Midnight World

Paranoids The Parade Obsessions Delusions & headtrips Vol 3

Gene Vincent The Crazy Beat The Beat of...

Ali Gator My Last Dime Greedy Time

Hank Mizell Jungle Rock

Jack Rabbit Slim Kitten with a whip

Breakaways, The One Way Ticket Walking Out On Love (the Lost Sessions)

Johnny Mathis Wild is the Wind Wild 7"

The 3sixteen & Self Edge Denim Contest

DCflyer.jpg

Since 3sixteen launched our denim at Self Edge a little under a year ago, we have sold hundreds of pairs of jeans to many satisfied customers. We decided to hold a denim contest in order to create a gallery of photos documenting the aging qualities of the denim. We announced this contest across all of the forum boards that we frequent and that support our businesses, but it is open to anyone who has put some serious wear into their SL’s or ST’s and want to show off their fades. All rules and details are below.

- All photo submissions are due by January 30th to [email protected]. You can include fit pictures and detail shots, but submissions must be limited to 4 images. We will not judge e-mails that include more than 4 images. Also include a scan of your Self Edge receipt or your order number as proof that you purchased it from one of the Self Edge stores. You can also include information about your experience wearing the denim; how many soaks, where you traveled in your jeans, how you got that giant hole in the leg from dropping your bike, etc. Please include your name and your forum handle(s). We will be posting some of our favorite submissions across all the forums.

- 3sixteen and Self Edge will judge the submissions and will announce and notify the winner in February. The winner will be given one pair of jeans of his or her choice from Self Edge and a $200 gift certificate to shop.3sixteen.com.

Thanks for looking and participating everyone! Good luck!

Kiya how much will Joe McCoy jeans cost at SENY? If they're still going to be stocked there.

We're not carrying that brand, they ended up being a complete pain to work with and we decided that our energy was better spent working with companies that weren't so uninterested in producing product for a new market.

Where on the jean do you guys measure the thigh for you online sizing grids?

We measure 1" below the crotch straight to the outside of the thigh.

hi kiya,

any chance for restocking the SE05BSP?

We'll have a full restock wednesday morning.

Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Modified Jacket = SEXIH07IIIBK - BORN TUFFER

Last month we released the Self Edge x Iron Heart SEXIH07 jeans in both indigo and overdyed black, they turned out to be one of the most popular releases we've had, especially the overdyed black version.

To compliment that release we've gotten in a small run of modified Type III jackets with hand pockets made of the same amazing 19oz denim that's been overdyed black. This is definitely without a doubt the nicest denim jacket we've carried yet and perfect for those wanting a versatile denim jacket that's got hand pockets and will age very well considering the denim used and the overdyed nature of the fabric.

This jacket has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jacket. Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

A heavyweight unsanforized overdyed denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today.

This jacket will be released at SESF, SENY, and in our online store this wednesday, January 13th at 1pm (PST).

Stock is very limited and there are no restocks of this jacket, they do not shrink at all because the overdye process gets rid of all the shrinking properties of the denim. Check the online store for hi-res photos, specifications, and a size chart.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=536

sexih_iii_01_web.jpg

sexih_iii_02_web.jpg

sexih_iii_04_web.jpg

sexih_iii_05_web.jpg

sexih_iii_06_web.jpg

sexih_iii_07_web.jpg

sexih_iii_08_web.jpg

kiya, did the Lightning Denim Buyer's Guide come in yet?

Not yet, no.

Kiya,

Did SESF ever get set up to do alterations? My 1947s could use some love.

Alterations? We've been hemming jeans for over three years via a chainstitching machine and we do repairs on jeans bought from Self Edge.

Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Modified Jacket = SEXIH07IIIBK - BORN TUFFER

This jacket looks amazing. Is the fit in the photos accurate? The sleeves look really short?

Sidney is wearing a size 38, he's tall and he sized down one on the jacket, his normal size would most probably be a 40 which would also give him a longer sleeve length.

Kiya... has Diesel been sidelighting as a model? And does he particularly like water bottles?

From a book I was flipping through called Dirty Bow Wow by Cheryl and Jeffrey Katz:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Obviously different coloration from THE Diesel of Self Edge fame, but pretty funny that there's another French Bulldog named Diesel out there.

Hey Kiya, my pair of Flathead BSPs could use a few quick repairs, as they have a slight crotch blowout and the patch has fallen off - which I could probably do myself - but just wondering how long it'd take for them to be repaired and returned to me if I shipped them out to you?

Hey Kiya, my pair of Flathead BSPs could use a few quick repairs, as they have a slight crotch blowout and the patch has fallen off - which I could probably do myself - but just wondering how long it'd take for them to be repaired and returned to me if I shipped them out to you?

Check your PMs.