Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

all those dope boots stop at size 9. Fail.

Once again... these boots go up to 10.5US, and for some even that feels like a 11US.

Anyone else having problems with gift certificates? The family member that hooked me up informed me that they were told that the money was put into my selfedge account, which I'm assuming is true. It says "To use Gift Certificate funds already in your account, type the amount you wish to apply in the box that says 'Apply Amount'." yet I'm seeing no "apply amount" box.

Anyone else having problems with gift certificates? The family member that hooked me up informed me that they were told that the money was put into my selfedge account, which I'm assuming is true. It says "To use Gift Certificate funds already in your account, type the amount you wish to apply in the box that says 'Apply Amount'." yet I'm seeing no "apply amount" box.

The funds weren't added to your account because your family member didn't want to ruin the surprise for you. Please email us your full name and the gift certificate amount and we'll cross check it and THEN send you an email with the store credit, we'll get back to you within an hour so it'll be quick and painless.

We're getting the SEXIH07BK jeans back in, only 3 of each size, to make up for the over 40 pairs that didn't make it past QC.

We're putting them on the site on February 1st.

Will people in the Bay Area be able to come pick those up in person at the SF store like last time?

can anybody help me compare sizes on some of the larger sizes of the SEXIH07's? I'm thinking I'm a 36, but I'm nervous because SE's website only lists 1 more pair in the 38. I'm 6'1", roughly 215 lbs. I wore a size 38 in the Flat Head BSP's but they run smaller than sized right? According to SE's website the waist on the size 38 BSP's is 37 and the waist on the size 36 SEXIH07's is also 37. Anybody have fit advice? I don't want to pass up these jeans!

38 in the BSP = ~36 if you've hotsoaked them, ~37 if you haven't. Go for the 36's in the indigo SExIH07. They'll stretch ~.5/ .75" in the waist overtime anyway.

Edit: the indigo SExIH07 shrink to tagged size anyway. So if they fit on arrival, you could just coldsoak them initally, and hotsoak them later on when they've stretched a bit.

is it true imperial will make a denim for a girls ?

This is very true.

We're aiming for a March release.

I know it keeps getting asked, but what was the tentative release date for the SExT11 jungle cloth pant? I thought sometime this month, gotta know how long I need to be impatient for.

Release date is January 23rd at both SESF and SENY (and online).

and what about "The Steam Locomotive"?!

Straight leg jeans, two belts (which are insane), cordovan bracelets, and dog collars are coming next week. Slim jeans are coming in late Feb / early March.

^Time for me to buy a matching dog

My dog has never been so excited about a new brand.

That looks sweet. But that would dye my (white) dog blue.

And that is a problem because?