Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

New 3sixteen Waxed Cotton Stadium Jackets are in!

The Stadium Jacket is made of 5.5oz waxed poly/canvas material that is produced by the last North American manufacturer of waxed canvas fabrics. The jacket feature black ribbing material on the cuffs, collar, waist and pockets, as well as a gunmetal zipper. The jacket also has a quilted jersey lining and a hidden inner pocket.

These jackets look really nice. The fit looks great too. I like that the sleeves look a little long. I have sneakers made with waxed canvas and they look better the older they get.

Went to the SelfEdge store in NYC today. AJ and Alan are really chill peeps. And the Mister Freedom line is awesome in person, especially the mulholland jacket. The attention to detail is great.

And I'm going to make sure to cop that feather necklace before its gone. *Prays no one else buys it*

-F2D

wait, feather necklace?

Went to the SelfEdge store in NYC today. AJ and Alan are really chill peeps. And the Mister Freedom line is awesome in person, especially the mulholland jacket. The attention to detail is great.

And I'm going to make sure to cop that feather necklace before its gone. *Prays no one else buys it*

-F2D

Yeah, I met Andrew when I visited SENY with my girlfriend. And he was so nice and helpful.

Relativity, the feather necklace is sick but they only have one left and I want it so bad. Been waiting so long for it to drop.

And yeah acquisition they are real nice and helpful. Andrew is real cool! And his 3sixteen line has some great stuff. Really good atmosphere in that store.

-F2D

Ok, i won't send email to them and the necklace is yours:)

Yo K face killa,

got a pair of the SC garment dyed Blacks yesterday. First off, the fit is fantastic! and they're so damn comfortable.

2 questions:

They're little black plastic like chunks especially in the back pockets and a few in the inside of the legs, that's just dried dye, right?

Second, would there be any point to soaking this in hopes they stiffen to set some creases? or should i just enjoy as is.

thanks bud,

BÂ¥

Yo K face killa,

got a pair of the SC garment dyed Blacks yesterday. First off, the fit is fantastic! and they're so damn comfortable.

2 questions:

They're little black plastic like chunks especially in the back pockets and a few in the inside of the legs, that's just dried dye, right?

Second, would there be any point to soaking this in hopes they stiffen to set some creases? or should i just enjoy as is.

thanks bud,

BÂ¥

Please mail the black tar herion pieces i left in the pockets back to my personal home address, PM me for details.

No need to soak em, the overdye process got rid of all the shrinking already.

The Dry Bones Boot Collection - Brogue Gillies & Desert Boots

From the Setagaya ward of Tokyo, Dry Bones is one of the longest running denim and vintage style garment companies from Japan. With over twenty years of experience these guys have continually been on the pulse of what products to produce and doing it far before it hitting the mainstream.

They're three seasons in with their footwear collection and we think it's due time it comes to Western world. Their boots are a combination of great versatile colors, wonderful small batch dyed leathers, and a comfort level very rarely seen on a non-athletic shoe.

We're starting off the collection with two models, each available in two different colors. These are now all available in our online store and Self Edge New York. Check the online store's product pages for hi-res photos, specs, and more information:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

Dry Bones Brown/White Brogue Gillie Boots

browngillie_1.jpg

browngillie_2.jpg

browngillie_4.jpg

Dry Bones Black Brogue Gillie Boots

blackgillie_1.jpg

blackgillie_4.jpg

Dry Bones Gray Desert Boots

greydesertboot_1.jpg

greydesertboot_2.jpg

Dry Bones Brown Desert Boots

browndesertboot_1.jpg

browndesertboot_2.jpg

browndesertboot_4.jpg

Oh god the teaser pics yesterday made me stoked and now that I know they're boots I'm in love but alas, as with buzz rickson, these too I fear will be too small. Damn you Japanese companies!

These run 1.5 sizes big, and actually some people are saying they run an entire 2 sizes big when trying them on.

So an 8.5 in Dry Bones is actually a 10US, and some think it fits like 10.5US.

are you guys open today? (new years)

Yup, we're open normal hours.

Hey Kiya - are you getting any more of the BR CPO shirts?

Not till the end of 2010 when they produce more.

I'm assuming you checked our online stock and SENY.

Kiya, is the Sugarcane sherpa lined shirt heavier/thicker than the IH Super heavy flannel?

vj - I tried om the SC Sherpa Lined Shirt at SE and currently own the IH Super Heavy Flannel. IMO the SC has a lighter feel to it but is thicker due to the lining. The IH Super Heavy Flannel is "Super Heavy." I hope this helps a bit...

i checked online and figured the stock there mirrored SENY's. i'll holler at them tomorrow about a 40 or 42. tks.

The online store's stock only mirror's San Francisco's stock, there's a decent chance that SENY might have the size you're looking for.