Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

i tried on the FH wabash shirt yesterday, and i must say it's the best, most dopest shirt i've ever had the pleasure of trying on...kiya, you hit one out the park with this one. it's so soft, well made, and the subtle slub is wonderful. i damn sure can't afford it, but if i ever can... it might not come off! props

i tried on the FH wabash shirt yesterday, and i must say it's the best, most dopest shirt i've ever had the pleasure of trying on...kiya, you hit one out the park with this one. it's so soft, well made, and the subtle slub is wonderful. i damn sure can't afford it, but if i ever can... it might not come off! props

It's funny that you say this because it's my favorite shirt of 2009. I'm actually making it a point to see if i can wear it often enough for it to start showing some wear.

I've worn it about 15 times within the last month so far. It's almost like it was a bespoke shirt cut for me, it's perfect in fit and fabric.

^what a tease

and

kiya, does the thickness of the tan IH belt affect the sizing? if i'm a 32 in the SEXDBXS09 will a large (36) in the IH belt work for me? thanks

The thickness doesn't really affect the sizing, you'd be a Large in IH belts.

Also, more info on the Mr. Hoot hat: http://www.selectism.com/news/2009/12/14/first-look-mr-hoot-for-self-edge-hickory-stripe-cap/

It's funny that you say this because it's my favorite shirt of 2009. I'm actually making it a point to see if i can wear it often enough for it to start showing some wear.

I've worn it about 15 times within the last month so far. It's almost like it was a bespoke shirt cut for me, it's perfect in fit and fabric.

tell me how nice it is!

i'm so bummed i only found out about the wabash work shirt after all the size 42's were sold out :(

tell me how nice it is!

i'm so bummed i only found out about the wabash work shirt after all the size 42's were sold out :(

We got them to recut the shirt this coming February...

Kiya, just got the email that my SEXIH07 are hemmed and shipped! cant wait thanx! any first soak advice on the indigos? time/temp? thanx again

Hot tap water, soak for 30 minutes, line dry.

New Winter Collections from Japan at Self Edge

Great things have been pouring in from every brand over the past few weeks, here are some of our favorite items which have come in. There's more than this in our online store and even some items which are in-store only in San Francisco and New York.

Mister Freedom

Mister Freedom's Fall collection shifts into second gear with two jackets, two different sets of scarves, and a beautiful set of thermals. The Mulholland Master jacket has already proved to be a hit with it's functional design, warm fabrics, and great fit. We've also received the first leather jacket we've ever stocked in the form of a horsehide rider's jacket (Bronco Champ) that is sure to age well; the way it's been dyed the jacket will age and crack in certain places for a really nice worn in look.

Also in from the Mister Freedom camp is two different scarves, one printed with MF's insignias and another with a small Mister Freedom tag and is natural indigo dyed.

Iron Heart

We've got some great cold weather items from Iron Heart, a melton wool over-shirt with hand pockets which sold far fast than we imagined it would at both stores, we recently got a restock of them for the online store. Also, Iron Heart has taken their chambray shirt and given it a weather-proof lining for a great lightweight but warm chambray shirt.

A full restock of all Iron Heart jeans including the 301s, 9301, and 634s have also come in along with the cordovan mid-length wallet.

Buzz Rickson

From the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection has come a set of Suede Officer Boots, amazing quality, great comfort, and a boot that will last a lifetime. Check the product page in our online store for a very wordy story behind these boots. We've also received a very small quantity of the William Gibson Wool Watch Caps in black. We also got our hands on some more laptop bags and wallets from the Buzz Rickson x Porter collaboration. These are the last ones that we'll be able to get from this line.

We've also received a restock of the popular USN White Chambray Shirts.

Flat Head

The rockabilly guys from Nagano just sent us a large order filled with a new shirt (The Burnt Duke Workshirt), a recut of the extremely popular Long Sleeve Chambray Shirts (in Beige & Blue) restock of the Glory Park Mustard Flannel, a set of the black and tan mid-length wallets, their sterling silver key-hooks, leather & silver bracelets, and a jean restock for the SE05BSP, 3005, 8005A, and Balders.

Self Edge

A few new items from the Self Edge collection... We've done a new shirt in a lightweight madras fabric that's made in San Francisco with attention to detail no longer found on many other shirts. As part of the ongoing silver collection we've made a set of sterling silver Key-Hooks which have a turquoise inlay set within the hook, a personal favorite of ours.

Also, we've produced another cap, the Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Cap with the letter's "Self Edge" punched into the leather head-band. The Hoot Cap is exclusive to SENY.

Inventory Magazine

This magazine needs no explanation, Christophe Loiron is on the cover, aka Mister Freedom. Check it out.

In addition to all these new items we've received full restocks of jeans from Dry Bones, Imperial, 3sixteen, Skull, and a full stock of Rin Tanaka's My Freedamn! books. All these items are available now at Self Edge San Francisco, Self Edge New York, and our online store. For more information check the appropriate product pages in our online store; we supply hi-res photos, full measurements, and specs lists for every item we sell.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Mister Freedom Mulholland Master

mf_jacket_02_web.jpg

mf_jacket_01_web.jpg

Mister Freedom Bronco Champ

mf_jacket_01_web-1.jpg

mf_jacket_02_web-1.jpg

mf_jacket_03_web-1.jpg

Mister Freedom Branded Scarf

mf_printedscarf_01_web.jpg

Mister Freedom Indigo Dyed Scarves

mf_scarves_01_web.jpg

mf_scarves_04_web.jpg

mf_scarves_02_web.jpg

Iron Heart Melton Wool Over-Shirt

01-2.jpg

01_03.jpg

Iron Heart Lined Quilted Chambray Shirt

1-1.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Officer Boots

boots_01_web.jpg

boots_04_web.jpg

boots_02_web.jpg

boots_05_web.jpg

boots_06_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Laptop Bag

porter_group_web.jpg

porter_black_03_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Porter Wallet

porter_wallet_group_web.jpg

porter_wallet_blk_02_web.jpg

porter_wallet_blk_01_web.jpg

Flat Head Burnt Duke Workshirt

fh_shirt_01_web.jpg

fh_shirt_04_web.jpg

Flat Head Glory Park Mustard Flannel

fh_glory_flannel_01.jpg

Flat Head Navy Selvedge Chambray

navy-1.jpg

Flat Head Beige Selvedge Chambray

fh-bgc-1.jpg

Flat Head Leather Mid-Length Wallets

fh_wallet_black_01.jpg

fh_wallet_tan_01.jpg

Self Edge Dale Key-hook w/ Turquoise

se_keyhook_01_web.jpg

se_keyhook_03_web.jpg

se_keyhook_05_web.jpg

Self Edge Burnt Madras Shirt

madras_01_web.jpg

madras_04_web.jpg

Self Edge Mr. Hoot Hickory Stripe Hat

mrhoot_1.jpg

mrhoot_2.jpg

mrhoot_3.jpg

mrhoot_4.jpg

mrhoot_5.jpg

Follow @selectism and RT this message by Dec 22 for a chance to win a Dry Bones D.Lewis Chambray Shirt http://bit.ly/8iYIL0

http://twitter.com/selectism/status/6805085811