Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

^ didn't the first iron heart se bk also sell out first?

Right, but there were only 25 pairs of the SEXIH01BK worldwide.. there was more than four times that many made for the SEXIH07BK. We also got short-shipped quite a few in San Francisco, and i don't think we're getting them ones we were short-shipped due to quality control.

Right, but there were only 25 pairs of the SEXIH01BK worldwide.. there was more than four times that many made for the SEXIH07BK. We also got short-shipped quite a few in San Francisco, and i don't think we're getting them ones we were short-shipped due to quality control.

Was there any 33s in the short shipment? What's wrong with the quality control of the jeans? Too many loose threads and Customs thought they needed to send it back to Japan? ;)

Was there any 33s in the short shipment? What's wrong with the quality control of the jeans? Too many loose threads and Customs thought they needed to send it back to Japan? ;)

Most manufacturers (or least good ones) take every single jean after it's been finished and measure three or four points of the jean, if anything is off they scrap it. Most of that is due to the cut house slightly cutting one jean off mark or different areas of the roll of denim reacting differently to the dyes.

And what do you do with them?.. :o

We never even see the bad pairs, the manufacturer sends them back to the part of the production line that messed them up to get a refund on production costs. What's done with them from there is beyond me.

We never even see the bad pairs, the manufacturer sends them back to the part of the production line that messed them up to get a refund on production costs. What's done with them from there is beyond me.

thats awesome in terms of quality control ... no wonder SE denim is always sick

but if its a limited number of jeans and somethign goes wrong, doesnt it screw up your quota or amount you wanted/ordered?

hey kiya I've got a question, my gf just got me sexi08s for Christmas and I wanted them hemmed, can I send them to self edge and have them sent back? and how much would it be? I ask because it said jeans bought from SE can be hem for $15

hey Kiya, what jean would be the closest thing fit wise to the SExDBxS09 in a size 33?

I'm assuming you also emailed me, if so, check your email. :)

...any chance they will release a 46 in the wabash? If so put my name on it NOW.

Nope, we've been trying to get FH to produce size 46 for three years but it's a no go. You can thank the stubborn Japanese way for the lack of larger sizes.

Nope, we've been trying to get FH to produce size 46 for three years but it's a no go. You can thank the stubborn Japanese way for the lack of larger sizes.

okay fine - but I'm still holding you responsible for my recent wabash kick after seeing the recent photos of you wearing the wabash workshirt with the other SuFu members.

sufu denim thought police alert haha... i think they look good esp on the profile

not thought policing if it's true...

maybe it will look better when it settles down but it looks straight up bad from the front.

At $445 any fit less than perfect = failure.