Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

My girlfriend is now trained so well that an indigo striped dog would make her wet! :P

+Rep. As soon as I could, I got my Fiance into a pair of Nudies. Now she "gets it". When I buy jeans, she thinks they're cool (two birthday's running now she's gotten me jeans; Mister Freedoms two years ago, KMW 1980's this year past). I'm hoping she'll dig the new women's Imperials that are coming out.

there is a depressing lack of fit pics of the IHxSE07BKs. I need some help and persuasion with these. The measurements suggest that they might be just a tad too big in the thigh if I go TTS (36) and 1 size down the thigh will just be too tight/ Come on people, post picsbefore its too late

there is a depressing lack of fit pics of the IHxSE07BKs. I need some help and persuasion with these. The measurements suggest that they might be just a tad too big in the thigh if I go TTS (36) and 1 size down the thigh will just be too tight/ Come on people, post picsbefore its too late

I wear a size 36 in the IH 301's. I tried the size 36 in the IHxSE07BK's while I was in NYC. The fit was good. I felt the waist was a little tight and the rise seamed a little lower compared to my 301s. I know the waist will stretch because my 301s have stretched a bunch. I do not recall the thighs being too big but that was not a concern for me at the time. In general I liked the overall fit of this jean. More relaxed than the 301s in the hem but did not look baggy.

thanks gazeboarder. I havent tried the 301 and not worn a slimmer jean for a long time but interesting that you felt the thighs were not an issue

I gotta agree with gazeboarder. The thighs are not what I would call tight. These jeans are more of a straight leg. There is just the slightest tapper at the bottom. JUst pull the trigger on the 34's! You won't regret it.

What do you recommend for someone with an athletic build, aka big thighs? Right now I wear APC Rescues and they fit me pretty well if that helps...

The Iron Heart 634s should fit you well, it's got some room in the thighs yet it's not a wide leg jean, it's slimming at all sizes.

also, i wear a 29 in SJDJ, would the 30 be right in SEXI04?

I bet they would look really cool on you. size 30 sounds like a safe bet.

jealous, I love the sexio4s.

edit: I remember a few years ago I tried on slim jims for the first time, and ended up getting 19cm diors. the 19cm cut is sooo good. You will really enjoy them.

Kiya, are you guys gonna restock on the flat head 1001 anytime soon?

February 1st.

kiya, any restock for SEXFH05BSP anytime soon? looking to bag a size 30

You mean the SE05BSP? If so, January 15th.

Any pics of the bracelets yet? Was going to pull trigger on 3sixteen dual wrap but these sound interesting

sl012-2.jpg

sl012-3.jpg