Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

gosh jobes, you need to size up a couple on those 05bks and maybe hem like 8 inches off. don't take it the wrong way, it's just not a good look in my opinion.

having a slim fit is fine, but when it gets to the point that you look like a girl, it's just ridiculous.

Kiya,

My new SEXFH05BK...(tagged 30 / waist ~35)

SEXFH05BKFront.jpgSEXFH05BKBack.jpgSEXFH05BKSide.jpgSEXFH05BKStacks.jpg

]

im about the same waist size as you and i could never imagine fitting into a sz. 30 sexfh

as for your theory on hipflare, i think im gonna disagree with you. Denim only stretches where there is stress applied. Do you ever sit down for periods of more than 30 minutes? My thoughts are you dont because you would get hip flare from the sitting position. Hell, with those jeans, i dont even know how you can walk around. Crotchesplode is eminent

edit: when i look at the pictures my dick cringes. It reminds of the days i wore tight underwear with really tight pants and my wang would be trapped between denim and a hard place. Your johnson does not approve...unless it doesnt need that much room

I've never been so excited about a collaboration item... i've waited a long time for a Type III w/ hand pockets that'll age well.

01092010020.jpg

That can't be comfy, even if you got the tiny one.

says the rush fan...

I've never been so excited about a collaboration item... i've waited a long time for a Type III w/ hand pockets that'll age well.

haha, love the use of a waist patch on the jacket...

but anyway, when the hell did this become the fit nazi orthodoxy thread? leave the dude alone, so what if he likes top block shrinkage and mega stacks.

although jobes you should know better than to post a fit portfolio on this thread

lol, he sized down 5.

That can't be comfy, even if you got the tiny one.

You son you must have massive dong fades. And how did I size down 5? Tagged 30 (because lets face it, Flathead fudged up the tags) measured 33.5" and my waist is approximately 1 inch bigger. Tell me how I sized down 5...actually don't worry about. Lando got a grilling, now me, I feel sorry for the next person who is man enough to place a fit picture upon this thread. It better be "perfect" or you will be royally screwed in SuFuland! :o

but anyway, when the hell did this become the fit nazi orthodoxy thread? leave the dude alone, so what if he likes top block shrinkage and mega stacks.

although jobes you should know better than to post a fit portfolio on this thread

I know, lesson learnt, lesson learnt! :)

lol dude, relax. Your fit on the SE05BSPs is fresh, so you're not a complete doofus :D

But that's all in the past, anyway. Time to stop clogging this thread with useless bickering...

That IH jacket looks great!

Agreed! Hopefully I'll snag a pair of SEXIH07BK and if they aren't too tight, post some satisfactory fit pictures! ;)

Kiya, do you guys have anything with a comparible fit to the Naked and Famous Weird Guys? They fit me really well but I am looking to get something different this time around. I was thinking the Dry Bones/Superfuture/Self Edge denim but I am a little hesitant to order over the internet because I will get smacked nastly with duties when they come into Canada.

Side note... are you guys able (read willing) to devalue the jeans for customs so as to make it easier for us Canucks to get them from you? For example putting a fake invoice in the box and emailing the correct one like I do for my customers in the states when I send them stuff.

I'll be the guest DJ for an hour or so on Ms. Tiza's show on KFJC tomorrow (Monday) at 2pm (PST).

We have a live netcast..

http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php

Will you guys be getting a restock on the Iron Heart Windbreakers?

No, we dropped the price on the remaining ones to $125 at SESF, online, and SENY.

Alright thanks, i cant figure out how to size it. I usually wear a medium or small in jackets. I prefer them to be tighter than baggier. Im thinking the medium might be to big and there are no more smalls so i might be SOL.

Does anyone have any fit pics?

Alright thanks, i cant figure out how to size it. I usually wear a medium or small in jackets. I prefer them to be tighter than baggier. Im thinking the medium might be to big and there are no more smalls so i might be SOL.

Does anyone have any fit pics?

They run true to size, i wear a Small in everything and a Small fits perfect in this jacket.

Say it isn't so... Well it is! The Overdyed Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Jacket is finally here. I purchased it yesterday from SESF as I have been waiting on it since it's creation was announced to me a few months ago. I currently have no right to be buying this jacket but FTW, that's what credit cards are made for. ;) This jacket has not left my back since I walked out the store yesterday afternoon with the exception of these flicks. Of course, fit pics and detail shots will follow shortly. The weather/ lighting around here The Bay is not the greatest this week. Here are a few teaser shots for you all to drool to...

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Kiya, will there be a restock on the Sugarcane sherpa lined shirt? Probably not though........

There will not, sorry.

I'll be the guest DJ for an hour or so on Ms. Tiza's show on KFJC today (Monday) at 2pm (PST).

We have a live netcast..

http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php