Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

came by today kiya, why were you not there?

went to benders saw like 2 french bulls and thought of you

"you'll be in my heart"

-phil collins

Sorry.. i was working on the Bel Air. You sure they were French Bulldogs? Beesus is always there, which is a Boston Terrier.

Kiya, any idea at all on how long the BSPs will last in a size 31/32? I'm waiting for my damn tax return money at the moment. I need something to keep my SExDBxS09s company :D.

Not sure, but we should be getting a restock on January 15th.

are there pics of the bel air anywhere? i'd really like to check that out.

don't know much about cars but when i was little my favorite car was a 55 bel air..

It's super top secret till i do some more work on it.

Hopefully by the end of this month...

Kiya, when will you be getting a restock on IH 301s?

January 15th.

Also, SENY has a full stock, you can call them to place a phone order, shipping is still free.

I realize this is a long shot, but does SENY have any stock of the Iron Heart Ombre Flannel? If not, does anyone know a brand that sells a similair navy ombre flannel?

SENY has the Brown Ombre in Medium and Large, one of each left.

Closed down. LVC has no Japan division any more. I think Paul T updated with some news to that affect in the LVC thread.

They closed down the Levi's office in Japan, they laid off the entire workforce there and moved a few people to the Hong Kong office.

All part of the new Levi's Global Plan.

ffffffuuu, I really wanted the navy one in a medium. do you know any other brands that make a similar flannel? I've been searching since it first sold out, with no luck.

I've never seen a flannel that's like the Ombre from IH, it's almost like it's rigid like denim and very stiff, takes a bit to break it in even.

I've never seen a flannel that's like the Ombre from IH, it's almost like it's rigid like denim and very stiff, takes a bit to break it in even.

Can't believe I don't have one of these. How did that happen, Kiya???

size down more

How is that? I'm approximately 35" (fluctuates between that and 34" so I guess i have some winter weight on right now) and the SEXFH05BK were 33.5" presoak, SE05BSP is 34" presoak, 9301 was 33.5 and the Average Joe was 33. And with all of my previous unsanforized jeans, they stretch back to presoak pretty easily and then some. So I haven't really stretched them that much. I mean don't let the "tagged" size fool you.

I appreciate peoples comments, good or bad or sarcasm or whatever, I just put up pictures for people to see and compare. Then people can buy accordingly to how they see fit. I don't expect the next person to like my tight/slim fit jeans with a 7" hem just like I don't expect someone to like a size 23" hem from another person. Had I bought any of these (apart from the SEXFH which a size up would have been great) TTS, the hip flare would have been hideous thus the reasons for what jeans I have now. I like the fit and to me that is all that matters.

How is that? I'm approximately 35" (fluctuates between that and 34" so I guess i have some winter weight on right now) and the SEXFH05BK were 33.5" presoak, SE05BSP is 34" presoak, 9301 was 33.5 and the Average Joe was 33. And with all of my previous unsanforized jeans, they stretch back to presoak pretty easily and then some. So I haven't really stretched them that much. I mean don't let the "tagged" size fool you.

I appreciate peoples comments, good or bad or sarcasm or whatever, I just put up pictures for people to see and compare. Then people can buy accordingly to how they see fit. I don't expect the next person to like my tight/slim fit jeans with a 7" hem just like I don't expect someone to like a size 23" hem from another person. Had I bought any of these (apart from the SEXFH which a size up would have been great) TTS, the hip flare would have been hideous thus the reasons for what jeans I have now. I like the fit and to me that is all that matters.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.