WAYWT 2021 [denim edition]

volvo240thebest

A 16 km hike or so, and my usual boots was soaked yesterday on another hike, so most definitely not the most put together outfit. I am however looking for comments on the hat. I like it very much, but people have told me its a bit much. 

7CCC2F35-846C-4144-8230-99431944C50B.thumb.jpeg.e246a657ea2eacbed46058168a951d82.jpeg

edit:

HW Dog hat

Tender jacket

NASA tshirt

Bronson

Asics shoes

Edited by sensy
i forgot brands

1 hour ago, youngofthesoonest said:

I Picked up a pair of the warehouse 1001 jeans and a pack of samurai black tshirts yesterday. 

I've been seriously considering exactly the same... I don't have any Warehouse, and am very curious about the Samurai tees. 

47 minutes ago, mpukas said:

I've been seriously considering exactly the same... I don't have any Warehouse, and am very curious about the Samurai tees. 

Yeah this is my first pair of warehouse jeans. I’ve had their tshirts for a while now so I’m glad to be able to try their jeans. I like these samurai shirts. It’s a great lighter weight shirt that doesn’t feel flimsy. It’s also super soft. Cold wash and line dry resulted in pretty minimal shrinkage.