Flash

The Sneakers we wear with our jeans

Vintage late 60's converse 

20181006_134316_zpsdx8cenls.jpg

I'll be sad when these one day become unwearable but going by how these feel that won't be for a very long time 

Edited by Flash

Finally, my first pair of 70's Chuck Taylors. I didn't think they would be so different and so comfortable.

IMG_3955.JPG

Search didn't throw up any results so asking if anybody owns a pair of Golden Goose sneakers and how do you like them?

My former coworker liked them a lot, I think he had two pairs. 
But he got them at a pretty solid discount since he used to work at a store that sold 'em.
No idea if they are worth full retail or not though.

On 10/22/2018 at 3:35 PM, dada mafiosi said:

Timberland sneakers with gum sole, and Full Count 1108 jeans

sneaker and jeans 1.jpg

When/where did you get these? They look great? Do you have a model name or number?

No love for Veja sneakers here yet? Veja Environment friendly sneakers

I have been feeling a little bad about paying Nike for my Chucks. Googled for ethically produced sneakers and these showed up. I might cop a pair instead of paying Nike or Vans any more of my money. They look good too.

v-10-suede-olive-pierre-.jpg

wata-suede-olive-pierre-.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 7:22 PM, elmcitizen said:

When/where did you get these? They look great? Do you have a model name or number?

I bought in 2014, they are called Timberland Earthkeepers sneakers. 

http://www.nartexkindo.com/timberland-earthkeepers-hudston-oxford-mens-trainers-brown-shoestimberland-earthkeepersofficial-authorized-store-p-1510.html 

Anime fans here might figure out what this sneaker is designed to look like (Hint: FLCL).  Of course, they showed it worn with denim and only available in Japan.

https://otakumode.com/projects/flcl-sneakers?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=tw_flcl181213

@i-denim

Alot of folks around my part of the world wear them. They're actually pretty decent in person and have turned my head more than a few times. Most of their range is very reminiscent of basic Adidas and New Balance, which isn't a bad thing.

Veja is also rather well-known and popular these days because Meghan Markle has been seen wearing them. They do look rather nice, and I agree that they look similar to some New Balance sneakers I've seen, albeit cleaner/sleeker.

Anyone in the US or Canada know a shop that has these in stock and can proxy me a pair in us8.5 ? 

Haven-Converse-One-Star-Academy-Ox-ENAME

I'm not looking you to scour the internet or anything ... just if you know of a shop 

I'd be super greatful for the help , been after red and purple pairs for ages 

EDIT .... GOT A PAIR :):):)

Edited by Flash

Got the new one star academy ( jackstars ) a few days ago , really nice trainers and quite comfy 

20190111_182711_zpso0w4lawx.jpg

The colour is really hard to capture correctly , it's more of a faded red 

The suede is nice but I prefer the suede on the star bars release from a few years back 

20190111_182738_zpsntkz9ycc.jpg

For comparison 

20190111_182813_zps8x198vvt.jpg