2. 2. Patch?

• RJB Black Deerskin
    • Flat Head Natural Goatskin
  3. 3. Buttons?

4. 4. Rivets? (both are copper)

5. 5. Pocketbags?

• Herringbone or RJB fabric
    • Stock RJB pocketbags

Gotcha. I still think the best option are the normal RJB arcs, it's nice they're different from what you usually see, still normal looking, and easy to pick off for purists. I like the Jolly Roger on the back right pocket... I'd also prefer RJB detailing since you can get flat head jeans with flat head detail in anytime.

Also, what I'm talking about is a little RJB tag on the coin pocket, should be easy enough to take off if one didn't want it...

1OeeIkdh.jpg

ssup  peeps if we want an exclusive fabric . its going to be crazy we need ALOT of peope on this.  minimum is high i am sure!

but again you guys know me i take it to the top. and try everything i can for this.

ill try to shoot in a sufu stamp on the patch of something innit about sufu. and yes it has to be a signet exclusive so youll see a signet logo somewhere.

because we will sponsor all the prizes. and the store will pay for all my shits. and the store will shell out money for this to move.

but then again this is my passion project yes we will earn a profit but it wont be much from the trips , to the prizes to the shipping and taxes and duties.

ssup  peeps if we want an exclusive fabric . its going to be crazy we need ALOT of peope on this.  minimum is high i am sure!

but again you guys know me i take it to the top. and try everything i can for this.

ill try to shoot in a sufu stamp on the patch of something innit about sufu. and yes it has to be a signet exclusive so youll see a signet logo somewhere.

because we will sponsor all the prizes. and the store will pay for all my shits. and the store will shell out money for this to move.

but then again this is my passion project yes we will earn a profit but it wont be much from the trips , to the prizes to the shipping and taxes and duties.

It may be my personal belief but I think stock fabric really should be used to keep price down at least. I think it's asking a lot for some type of custom fabric for the amount of interest we have.

Agree w/ Ben on deets__ FH only for the cut, the rest, w/e majority decides should be exclusively RJB detailing. Actually like the coinpocket tag X backpocket emb combo ... maybe, an exclusive Signet color embro thread just keep it fun.

A token "Signet Ripper" keychain ;) ;) to chill the dissenting purists :) won't hurt, either.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Beyond what's realistic at this point?

Honestly, having a custom fabric is just really a bonus at this point to me. The stock fabric should be plenty good already pretty nice but if we can get it to the point of getting a custom fabric that would be great.

We can ask Kyle, but it's supposed to stretch easier than pioneer denim. Will still shrink 3" in inseam though I think.

And superjackle, like these, I think a good compromise!

rjb_105_01_04-1025x683.jpg

FhxRJBxSufuxSignet would be a mouthful on the patch. I like it, perfect for the brand :)

hi volvo man thanks for the welcome :)

RJB denim is really nice I had a pair some years back, can't remember the model unfortunately, I loved that pair but unfortunately they were too small in the end and had to sell. Arcs like above were nice, I don't have really a problem with diamonds either lol. from what I remember they shrank also quite well but don't get me on that. Foxy surely knows better here.

Edited by davito

^^^ those should be 2009 D105 LTD - I have a pair of those in Berlin and I believe they are the earliest D105 LTD I could trace back so far.

The 2010 edition came with simple arcs...

image_zps13466c08.jpg

I love the all red and the all black diamonds.

What would really be sick is RJB has never (to my knowledge) done natural leather diamonds. Using natural diamonds the same goatskin as the flat head patch would be awesome... But diamonds are not going to happen at all so it's a moot point :P

Hog I think there's enough experience here that everyone will get right fit!