Sign in to follow this  
Scottishblue

Flat head f310classified

Flat head f310

Size 29 Flat Head f310 jeans. Worn for about 4 months, electric blue fades starting to come through. Too small for me now but amazing jeans and since the company is shutting down you wont have many chances to get your hands on a pair.

• Advertiser
    Scottishblue
  • Date
    10/04/2019
  • Price
    $120.00
  • Category
  • Brand
    THE FLAT HEAD
  • Actual size

Sign in to follow this  

• :-0

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

There is a one-off $US10 joining fee for supertalk.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 21 years. It's a digital cockroach and will survive the apocalypse.  

• Similar Content

• By reallypeacedoff
      View Advert APC Petit Standard Raw Indigo Denim Jeans 32
      Brand: APC
      Model: Petit Standard
      Color: Indigo
      Material: 100% cotton / raw selvedge

Description: After a fresh wash, these already slightly too tight jeans for me shrank so up for sale they go
      Condition: Worn gently, plenty of life left

Size 32 measurements are as follows:
      Waist: 17”
      Rise: 10”
      Back Rise: 14”
      Thigh: 11.25”
      Knee: 8.5”
      Leg Opening: 7.25”
      Inseam: 35”

Retail Price: $225 + tax
      Shipping: $15 in USA, inquire for anywhere else

Link to product on APC site: https://tinyurl.com/y5c7qgxe
      Advertiser reallypeacedoff Date 08/26/2020 Price $75.00 Category denim Brand A.P.C Actual size 34  
    • By reallypeacedoff
      Brand: APC
      Model: Petit Standard

Description: After a fresh wash, these already slightly too tight jeans for me shrank so up for sale they go

Back Rise: 14”
      Thigh: 11.25”
      Knee: 8.5”
      Inseam: 35”

Retail Price: $225 + tax

Link to product on APC site: https://tinyurl.com/y5c7qgxe
    • By reallypeacedoff
      View Advert Iron Heart 301s-14 Raw Indigo Denim Jeans 32/36
      Brand: Iron Heart
      Model: 301s-14

Description: After a fresh wash, these already slightly too tight jeans for me shrank so up for sale they go.

Back Rise: 14.5”
      Thigh: 12”
      Knee: 8.25”
      Inseam: 36”

Retail Price: $295 + tax

Link to product on Self Edge site: https://tinyurl.com/y6bsvq73
      Advertiser reallypeacedoff Date 08/26/2020 Price $125.00 Category denim Brand IRONHEART Actual size 34  
    • By reallypeacedoff
      Brand: Iron Heart
      Model: 301s-14

Description: After a fresh wash, these already slightly too tight jeans for me shrank so up for sale they go.

Back Rise: 14.5”
      Thigh: 12”
      Knee: 8.25”
      Inseam: 36”

Retail Price: $295 + tax

Link to product on Self Edge site: https://tinyurl.com/y6bsvq73
    • By mlavault
      Hi,
      I wanted to share my experience with Spare jeans, a Montreal MTM jeans/jackets, family-owned, operation. I had the pleasure to meet with Prospero Rey, his wife and his kid. I'm in the process of having a jean made, so expect some updates to this post.
      First let's get the price out of the way: 200CAD + taxes for a custom pair of jeans. Very reasonable for what you get IMO.
      He only uses Japanese denim, from Kaihara, Kuroki and Nihon menpu.
      He only has a few rolls available but can order about anything from those mills, as long as he feels he can use the whole fabric roll for other customers (so probably not ultra-heavyweight, ultra-neppy or very special denim). He can only order 59 yards roll and doesn't want to waste anything.
      He doesn't seem like a fabric nut and has a very small selection in the shop, which seems fair considering the size of the operation. On the other end, he seems extremely detail-oriented on the making itself.
      He uses old sewing machines, a Mitsubishi for the chain stitches (he is looking at getting a Union Special).
      Talking with him was a pleasure, and I thought I'd give him a try and report back. I'm passionate about clothing, and wear a mix of sartorially inspired outfits, but also like to venture into workwear from time to time. I'm already familiar with high-end Japanese denim (either because I could see them first hand or try them on, or knowledge gathered from the internet) and own a few quality jeans (a Momotaro, a Blackhorselane, a couple of nudies).
      My idea was a pair of jeans inspired by vintage levis (1947). I'm not a repro fanatic, even though I like vintage-inspired clothing, so I didn't want a perfect repro (although I'm sure you could have one made if that's your thing).
      I went with a fairly high rise, straight leg fit, using a Kaihara 14.5oz denim. I chose no pattern on the pockets, copper rivets (hidden on the back pockets), button fly, striped cotton half pocket lining in the back pockets, classic white Japanese organic cotton pocket bags at the front and classic gold stitching.
      Nothing fancy, something simple and easy to wear. He showed me some pairs he made with flat felling instead of lock stitching along the inside leg seam. Everything was very clean and well made. He also showed me some denim jackets and cinch back jeans with external suspender buttons.
      It started with trying on a pair of try on pants. He didn't have any 30 sizes left so you will see me wearing a 31 on the pictures, hence the not so perfect fit. It was already quite good though and we only had to make minor adjustments to the fit. I, unfortunately, didn't take enough pictures of what he can do on the sample jeans he showed me. Some stuff is pretty funky but those are customer's demands.
      I hope this will catch your interest and will update with more pics from the making (he will send me a video) and from the finished product.
      Thanks for reading!
      Album:
      https://imgur.com/a/glW9Phq
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• Brain Dead Black Gooey T-Shirt
    $US 70

202266M213022_1.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=541884.16245891