Shoes that look better with age...

kiya

yeah all because i posted a pair of shoes that don't have a 3 inch heel and the brand name doesn't have the word "iron" in it

No because you posted a pair of trainers that look good new and worse with wear. The complete opposite of the theme of the thread.

You treated this thread like supertrash, which was clearly created for a reason which then became very popular. I love supertrash.

Superdenim exists through sharing knowledge, inspiration and generally constructive posting.

Edited by Lukenstein

hey you fuckin scumbag tell me how posting a pic of aged sneakers... 

it's not what you posted, it's your attitude that's unwelcome. 

Sagara make great boots, I'm seen and handled many of them, met the owner and been able to compare them in the flesh to White's, Viberg, Wesco etc....

They are not on the same level as those brands down to availability of leather in Indonesia, but I'd take them over Red Wing and Thorogood every day of the week, and that is coming from someone who has owned many pairs of both Red Wing and Thorogood.

Sagara boots are hand made, designed by one guy and offer incredible quality for the price. The only real valid criticism I have ever heard about them is that they are slow to respond to requests.

Sagara make great boots, I'm seen and handled many of them, met the owner and been able to compare them in the flesh to White's, Viberg, Wesco etc....

They are not on the same level as those brands down to availability of leather in Indonesia, but I'd take them over Red Wing and Thorogood every day of the week, and that is coming from someone who has owned many pairs of both Red Wing and Thorogood.

Sagara boots are hand made, designed by one guy and offer incredible quality for the price. The only real valid criticism I have ever heard about them is that they are slow to respond to requests.

Could not agree more!!

Nice.  The standard trim on the White's (double rows of stitching) really make them stand out..

My boots collection.
Top (Left to right) - RW 213, Warehouse x Thorogood, White's SD Burgundy calf
Bottom (Left to right) - Alden Indy x J Crew, White's SD Burgundy CXL, RW 1907

• sufu1 changed the title to Shoes that look better with age...