Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, wexler said:

Did you use Paypal’s conversion? That shouldn’t be the amount they use on the invoice it’s just Paypal giving a shitty conversion to skim. Always use ur banks conversion ime.

edit: it might be slightly over the $800 threshold now with the current exchange, last week was ~1:1

No, I don't use PP's conversion rates. It was $841 so I guess I was rounding up. Still expected to be charged customs fees. 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:54 PM, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

No, I don't use PP's conversion rates. It was $841 so I guess I was rounding up. Still expected to be charged customs fees. 

Gotcha when u said $900 figured that was the case. <$800 wo shipping then likely it

On 11/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, ACRFan27 said:

Anyone got fit pics of the LA10-M?  A review?  I bought it today and am already waiting impatiently for it to arrive.

I love it. I have the LA10-DS and I'm a big fan of that version, but the -M is pretty much better in every way. Some quick thoughts:

1. The -DS version was cut quite short in the back, the M is slightly longer which makes it much easier to wear IMO.
  2. My biggest issue with alpha direct pieces in general is that it's very hard to layer with b/c the fleece has a lot of friction. The LA10 is basically a vest in that the alpha direct lining stops at the shoulder, and because it's cut quite wide, you can layer quite a bit underneath if needed. 
  3. The -M variant has the two zippered internal pockets which are great addition. I wish the -DS had them as well, especially when slung, I don't always trust the front pockets w/o a closure
  4. The front pockets are massive and completely hidden. I sort of wish they were also lined in alpha direct as hand-warmers, but it's not a deal breaker for me. 
  5. I think I prefer the jacket sling on the -DS to the shirt sling on the -M, but it's very low-profile and easier to layer with so it's growing on me. 
  6. It's warm af
  7. Lastly, I picked up the grey color and its fantastic in person – has a bit of an olive tint to it. 
Edited by RapGameTaylorSwift

17 hours ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

I love it. I have the LA10-DS and I'm a big fan of that version, but the -M is pretty much better in every way. Some quick thoughts:

1. The -DS version was cut quite short in the back, the M is slightly longer which makes it much easier to wear IMO.
  2. My biggest issue with alpha direct pieces in general is that it's very hard to layer with b/c the fleece has a lot of friction. The LA10 is basically a vest in that the alpha direct lining stops at the shoulder, and because it's cut quite wide, you can layer quite a bit underneath if needed. 
  3. The -M variant has the two zippered internal pockets which are great addition. I wish the -DS had them as well, especially when slung, I don't always trust the front pockets w/o a closure
  4. The front pockets are massive and completely hidden. I sort of wish they were also lined in alpha direct as hand-warmers, but it's not a deal breaker for me. 
  5. I thing I prefer the jacket sling on the -DS to the shirt sling on the -M, but it's very low-profile and easier to layer with so it's growing on me. 
  6. It's warm af
  7. Lastly, I picked up the grey color and its fantastic in person – has a bit of an olive tint to it. 

How's the sizing? I'm usually an L but have a M for the LA8 that fits just right.

It really bothers me that the designs on the t-shirts this season use the same technique everyone discovers the first time they open up Adobe Illustrator: Draw a random shape using the pen tool then add a stroke and crank the size until there are pointy bits sticking out of it everywhere. For some reason this triggers a visceral negative reaction in me.

image.thumb.png.040f172f4b540185349a0a83bf6f628a.png

6 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

It really bothers me that the designs on the t-shirts this season use the same technique everyone discovers the first time they open up Adobe Illustrator: Draw a random shape using the pen tool then add a stroke and crank the size until there are pointy bits sticking out of it everywhere. For some reason this triggers a visceral negative reaction in me.

It fits the new market. 

13 hours ago, LowLevelViolence said:

image.thumb.png.040f172f4b540185349a0a83bf6f628a.png

20221122_055450.jpg