Acronym.

Westbrook

haha yes i just mean resolved as in resolution, eg goal set and product realized, the codds just don’t hit the spot. that said the GT outer shell pants with drawcords is spot on for function. 

for the FW release i thought the new wide block vest was slated this season and included in retail releases,no? 

also anyone know about those multi pants E is wearing with that white J1A-TS (assuming thats 2023 :( )

13 minutes ago, DROVES said:

haha yes i just mean resolved as in resolution, eg goal set and product realized, the codds just don’t hit the spot. that said the GT outer shell pants with drawcords is spot on for function. 

for the FW release i thought the new wide block vest was slated this season and included in retail releases,no? 

also anyone know about those multi pants E is wearing with that white J1A-TS (assuming thats 2023 :( )

It's P43-GT with the j1WTS-GT

Screenshot_20221023-011211_Drive.jpg

Edited by Yan90

13 hours ago, billy_clinton said:

Which season are these? FW23 or SS23? 

SS23, saw these a few months back, exactly the short that should have released last year, good fit and finish

6 minutes ago, RapGameTaylorSwift said:

Does anyone know if there is an (M) AuxZip on the J95-PL?

J95-WS was (F) AuxZip so i’d assume the same for PL (it’s an outer shell not a liner)

4 hours ago, esrrepeat said:

Anybody see the P43GT for sale on farfetch? Not sure which vendor they sourced from

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/acronym-colour-block-gore-tex-trousers-item-19083600.aspx?storeid=13537

Looks like they're from Browns: https://www.brownsfashion.com/nl/shopping/acronym-green-colourblock-gore-tex-trousers-19083600

edit: ^should have scrolled down first. ha.

Edited by mikon_nikon

On 10/29/2022 at 12:22 PM, Yan90 said:

their prices r crazy af + they dont deduct VAT for non eu customers tho. As a result 18montrose 50 %off = just 20- 25% from MS prices without VAT for a shitty SS22 items.

their prices are bad in USD, you need to select GBP (or EUR)

12 minutes ago, silenz said:

Yan is right.

I'm uk based and their price on the J1B-GT was £1829 when most UK retailers charged arout £1400-£1500. They usually mark up high compared to all other UK stockists, which is why pieces tend to sit oin their website.

I think it's just the last SS drop they had (w/ the SP29-M) that wasn't marked up so high.

Edited by konrvadsk

1 hour ago, silenz said:

I was in gbp. Imo its still cheaper to buy from another US /EU retailers with a real retail price +discount or from aftermarket (ss22 prices r really low now). 

But sometimes montrose's prices are really cheap (ex: for last one item in XL size) 

Hey,

i am looking forward to buy an p10a-ch which’s comes without spec sheet. 

Would any of you people be so kind to send me a scan of the spec sheet for that? 
I am not looking to resell it stupidly overpriced or something, just want to have the full set feeling. 

x