Westbrook

Acronym.

1 minute ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

*alpha green p30a-ds in the near future? :ph34r:

I like 

Edited by Kamikaze

the new P30A’s look like they’re gonna have those small front pockets the P24A has as well

Edited by tresend

image.thumb.png.5d2a81c90a5a70bd795c993d81c3c017.png

Curious to see how the P38-GT holds up over time. I feel like these will delaminate much quicker than a jacket.

Just now, itHZwhatitHZ said:

New 3A-1 spotting?

I'd like to think so...the 3A-1 is off the site now

2 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

LA8-DS and LA6A-DS are fire

hard agree, was waiting forever for DS shirts to drop again since AD is personally not my thing 

How do you guys even know when these drops happen? I feel like I have no chance of getting that RAF P30A-DS in a Small at this point. Shock drops are incredibly frustrating.

Get a bot to ping the site.. join a discord.. make some friends in the industry.. etc etc etc. 

4 minutes ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

Personally it’s bittersweet to admit no more afford the brand nowadays .

:blush:

I agree, increasing price point has made me consider which pieces I'll purchase more carefully.

This is in no way complaining about price creep

I might just stick to FW21 stuff...

At least I can get a good chance with multiple stockists, and drop times announced. 

Edit: Anyone know how much the J28-WS went for? It sold out super quick, so I didn't get a chance to see the price comparison. 

Edited by IzunaK

not buying new acronym is more acronym than buying new acronym until E needs money for his McLaren and then its acronym TM to buy J1A-GT restock

5 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

At least I can get a good chance with multiple stockists, and drop times announced. 

Edit: Anyone know how much the J28-WS went for? It sold out super quick, so I didn't get a chance to see the price comparison. 

1338EUR without VAT

Edited by lehadrakon

18 minutes ago, uboraan said:

increasing price point has made me consider which pieces I'll purchase more carefully.

無題.png

it's a frame of mind

Edited by Orientalq

Are the storm hats separates or only available with the jackets?

new J29-WS looks cool, having a liner with a **detachable** hood would be nice tbh

36C35FA7-98DE-474E-B238-2AF8E2A3F969.jpeg

2A56404B-5023-45B0-A284-90B10D78645B.jpeg

Edited by tresend

2 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

My remark about these "2.2" collars is that when kept folded down for a long time, they lose their ability to stand straight up. The creases become very difficult to get rid of, meaning you'll lose the standing collar as an optional look, and be stuck with the "office formal" collar look. Beware of their lack of rigidity.

No-Compromise Design ® (Hint: It saves money when the collar is simpler like that.)

55 minutes ago, IzunaK said:

Off the top of my head - I believe it was 1610.

As far as the drop is concerned - I am absolutely loving the J69 Hybrid. The stretch laminate paneling is doing a lot for me aesthetics wise, and I can't wait to hear some impressions of it in hand once people get them (those volts cleared out QUICK)

finally after a few kinda lackluster collections I’m really happy with the newer stuff coming out. tensionzip is a just a plain cool and practical new feature, I like the tight style collars as they’re not as bulky and look cleaner than the 3D collars, and generally having more color options is really nice. 

(I kinda dreamt of an RAF of alpha green P30A after the P31A came out but didn’t anticipate them actually doing it, using different DS colors opens up a ton of pieces to get new cw’s)

overall excited to see what’s next especially with the 3A sneak peeks we’ve gotten, honestly kinda hoping for more shorts in the future but I doubt that’ll happen lol

1 minute ago, tresend said:

honestly kinda hoping for more shorts in the future but I doubt that’ll happen lol

don't be so sure ;)

really appreciate the semi return of acronymjutsu. 

based on the pricing i assume this season it's all made in EU?

1 hour ago, tresend said:

finally after a few kinda lackluster collections I’m really happy with the newer stuff coming out. tensionzip is a just a plain cool and practical new feature, I like the tight style collars as they’re not as bulky and look cleaner than the 3D collars, and generally having more color options is really nice. 

(I kinda dreamt of an RAF of alpha green P30A after the P31A came out but didn’t anticipate them actually doing it, using different DS colors opens up a ton of pieces to get new cw’s)

overall excited to see what’s next especially with the 3A sneak peeks we’ve gotten, honestly kinda hoping for more shorts in the future but I doubt that’ll happen lol

While the new collar on the j28-ws is nice but I also feel it lost some of its identity with the exclusion of fast hood. Would be perfect if they somehow made the bucket hood stowable. 

Edited by kriztopher

I don’t think anything in the last couple years could be considered a ‘collection’ per se. not that that’s a bad thing by any means. FW 17 was the last offering that had anything resembling a concerted design language imo. 

yeah you’re right, that’s kinda what I meant as in everything wasn’t really cohesive collections in previous years. FW20 had nice some overlapping themes like the J68, P31A, and J1B color ways and the multi pieces. SS21 is kinda lookin like more of the recent eclectic direction but at least most of the individual pieces are hitting so far. 

only thing for me is there’s not much new stuff more so spins on old pieces. but hey, I would rather that happen than another P10/J1A drop

looking out for the 3A1, lets see what the P38-GT and E concept will hold. Shirts are nice. Really like the HY but not at this price!!

I know it's a deeply uninteresting item to be excited about, but the P34-DS in Alpha Green are a welcome addition to my wardrobe.

a bit frustrated I didn't jump on the LA8-DS last night. I thought they'd hang around a bit but obviously not. 

1 hour ago, daniel said:

looking out for the 3A1, lets see what the P38-GT and E concept will hold. Shirts are nice. Really like the HY but not at this price!!

P38 has one of the sickest pocket layouts in a while; zipped hand pockets, tensionzip front pockets, tensionzip cargo pockets and side access detached entry rear pockets. Also loving how the cuff and zipper change the silhouette. Unfortunately the metal zips on the E version are a bit too loud for me and I fear the GT version will be prohibitively expensive. But still, they're ridiculously wild and I love them already.