Westbrook

Acronym.

2 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Final post on this.
1) I'm arguing that pricing matters to Acronym customers and enfin's replacement of ACR at firmament Berlin is an indication of that (the exact reasoning of which is unknown but for the sake of the argument I'm referring to their commercial success). Pricing matters: https://www.reddit.com/r/techwearclothing/search?q=enfin+leve+acronym&restrict_sr=on&include_over_18=on&sort=top&t=all

Using r/twc as any sort of qualifier...

twg/twc/dwr is a garbage fire of the worst dressed people on the internet and if you're lucky enough to have not stumbled across it yet then do everything in your power to keep it that way

1 hour ago, fasttimes said:

twg/twc/dwr is a garbage fire of the worst dressed people on the internet and if you're lucky enough to have not stumbled across it yet then do everything in your power to keep it that way

another acr stan. wtf is up with these acronyms? you need a real name. like subnet. or is it subneet?

gotta keep plugging all the new fam, fuckin stan.

keep tellin us bout yo jawnz. cuz u no ain't nobody in ur real life give shitz bout how u dress.

what dat? what's subneet? CLOWN

tell us more about how you innit. cuz no one u noe fuckin cares, hahahah.

aww, neg reacts? someone can't take roastin?

i'm just roasting to help you improve.

Just now, fasttimes said:

My name's Phong. What's yours, coward?

lmao, u maaad? u think calling me a coward gonna me mad simp? u mad doe.

dat's good. teach u character simp.

tell me mo bout subneet. is all u talk bout.

yo ig food blog delish. u at least got dat going.

coward.

Which one of the incel x techwear crossover squad are you? The one who threatens homosexuals with violence? Or the one who cried over their sister not setting you up with their co-worker? Or the one that tries to flex in wildly undersized fake jackets?

Could one of you afford to front the 5 bucks for the account or did you all chip in together?

2 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

threatens homosexuals with violence

u shouldn't do dat phong

3 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Could one of you afford to front the 5 bucks for the account or did you all chip in together?

get yo money up simp

ezgif-4-046691c0defb.gif.4ba868192a91670SUFU keep doin u. no dat i ain't gunna see yo replies for awhile, so jus keep up with the neg reacts like the simps you are. i need mo food pics phong. gunna drop yo some likes, as much as u name drop subneet. mwhah!

Peace out. Remember to keep up those wrist exercises in between breaks from writing your manifesto

34 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Which one of the incel x techwear crossover squad are you? The one who threatens homosexuals with violence? Or the one who cried over their sister not setting you up with their co-worker? Or the one that tries to flex in wildly undersized fake jackets?

Don't stoop down to his level by throwing insults (which are baseless because you know literally nothing about him). Also oddly specific choice of situations. Just trashrep and move on.

13 hours ago, ogre said:

Mine is like that but even more extreme. It has that strange wavy pattern throughout the entire jacket. Looks terrible. I haven't had a chance to try ironing it out, because otherwise it's basically unwearably ugly.

16 hours ago, Willy19 said:

sorry to cut the conversation
does anyone have j44-sd become like this after getting washed?:sad:

acd9fa76-c924-4665-b871-a1baf31f9216.JPG

Have you guys considered using a steamer? I use mine for almost everything and it works wonders to remove wrinkles without damaging fabric. Just a suggestion. I have the J44SD but haven't worn it yet sadly. 

31 minutes ago, owetoe540 said:

Have you guys considered using a steamer? I use mine for almost everything and it works wonders to remove wrinkles without damaging fabric. Just a suggestion. I have the J44SD but haven't worn it yet sadly. 

My J44SD (RAF) came with the wrinkles right from the very first day. I noticed it immediately when I took it out of the ziplock. I think it is more apparent on RAF than black, but I assumed it was an inherent part of the fabric and I never saw it as a flaw.

Apparently the fabric is supposed to "form" to your body. But I'm not sure about the wrinkles being part of the equation. I just hope it's not a sign ot the material separating.

“The ACRONYM exclusive High Density Double Layer Weave cotton achieves a new synthesis of protection and elegance. Similar in feel, yet superior in function, to traditional moleskin; it does all this without the use of artificial fibres nor chemical adhesion agents (no bonding, no glue). “

I think because no glue etc,make the material have a gap with other material so makes that wrinkle

this jacket will be hard to sell,people will see this as delam

the waves could be one layer shrinking more than the other after washing.

but yeah does look like delam.

12 hours ago, Orientalq said:

Here's the quote: "But to others, there are a LOT of people who cross shop between ACR and Outlier, enfin leve, SISP, Riot Division, and many other ACR derivatives (including replicas). "

I did NOT say that all of those brands were as good as the original. Cross-shopping does not equate to a conclusion of equality. For instance, I can cross shop a Mercedes S-Class and a Genesis G70, because I can use the extra money saved over from buying the Genesis to other avenues that are more productive for me. The same goes for ACR. People who cross shop ACR and enfin leve can save hundreds of dollars which could be used for other parts of their fit.

I don't work for enfin leve.

you’d cross-shop a G90 and S-Class, not a G70. 

Posted (edited)

As much as I love the brand

I can’t justify the cost anymore when Other hi tech brands give you so much more

still love the occasional design thou

Edited by greencarman

Posted (edited)

im very curious to know if the SD fabric irons out properly. can we get a photo of the care tag? 

edit: did someone think they had to pay $5 to join sufu? lmaooo

Edited by hooper

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, fasttimes said:

I 100% agree, but did you saw sufu techwear waywt? if you approached anyone showed them these pictures and said that these people paid 2000+ for their outfits they would be laughing their asses off. Sure, those reddit morons are just imitating "REAL" ACR vibe with that even lefe shit, but lets be real, theres no winner here

On 4/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, DROVES said:

GLEICHGEWICHT0465 4.jpg

On 4/16/2020 at 5:54 AM, brainerd666 said:

6E8FE591-4EAB-4090-92B2-4FC4B88EC3B4.thumb.jpeg.e7314b8a6ec9681bcd431697f81640a4.jpeg

On 2/1/2020 at 11:36 PM, uboraan said:

20200117_102508[1].png

Edited by Rough Sleeper

^need to return to this kind of culture/level

6 minutes ago, daniel said:

^need to return to this kind of culture/level

Yes, this it THE SHIT. This is ACRONYM we all fell in love with.

5 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Bring back Motorola RAZRs

u don't have the internet?

That new RAZR is to an old RAZR what a Mark II Qualis is to a Mark II